library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Trying to find a story

ranger1
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 20:01
I read this story a few years ago, and now I'm trying to find it again. Need help!

Basically, a girl tied herself over the end of a sofa so that she could spank herself and pretend that she was getting a sound strapping from a stranger. What she forgot though was that she had previously put a tea kettle on the stove to make a cup of tea. When the kettle started whistling, she found that she was stuck and unable to free herself! The water boiled away, smoke started to fill her apartment, and it set off the fire alarm.

In walks the building manager (or maintenance guy?), who finds her secured over the arm of the sofa, bare bottom sticking in the air. He took the kettle off the stove, and thinking she had been the victim of an intruder, he started to free her, asking, "Who did this to you??"

When she admitted she had tied herself up, he was furious, telling her she could have burned down the whole apartment complex, that he should let the fire department find her like this, that he should evict her, call the police, etc.

She begs him not to, and, being a spanking story, he deals with the problem himself.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 22:04
Sounds vaguely familiar. I think it might be one of Flogmaster's. Not sure which one though!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
davenhall, Derrick30, jimisim, mark19601962, taxman351, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9