The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Autobiographical Inspiration.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
Guy
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 14 Sep 2013 15:40
Dweebdotcom:
I don't think I could have written my other stories without actually experiencing consensual spanking between adults. I think it would be hard to describe the mind set of your characters, spanker or spankee, without having experienced all of the emotions involved when dealing with our inhibitions and sexuality.

How many great horror writers have actually murdered someone at midnight before messily dismembering the body by moonlight? How many great military thriller writers have actually stolen an advanced secret nuclear submarine and used it to threaten the free world? How many great science fiction writers have actually traveled beyond earth's orbit?

I could continue, but I think you get the idea.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 14 Sep 2013 16:00
Guy:
ow many great writers have actually murdered someone at midnight before messily dismembering the body by moonlight? How many great writers have actually stolen an advanced secret nuclear submarine and used it to threaten the free world? How many great writers have actually traveled beyond earth's orbit?

Thanks, Guy. You've just reminded me that I've got some fantastic personal experiences to base my next stories on!

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
bs519, katee, Quickpaw, Salguod, Sammy7, SlippersSting, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9