LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Autobiographical Inspiration.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 11:22
Some of my writing is based on real life, growing up in the city, my experience attending Catholic school in the 60's, the places I've visited. Writers write best about their own experiences. Characters are often modeled on real people I knew. Most of my writing is of a romantic nature; two people who love each other and find their way reaching a balance in their relationship with TTTWD. Generally my life is no where near as interesting as the stories I write. The poetry series I've been posting on Eastern Europe is set in real places, but I did not experience any back ally spankings or interludes in the broom closet or naughty behavior on the tour buses. But, there are plenty of opportunities for spankings in public places as well as in the woods and on deserted beaches. It just so happens I love being in these places.

opb
Male Author

England
#22 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 18:20
mobile_carrot:
Thanks opb - as I wrote the only story in the library entitled "Briefs Encounter"

Whoops! I was actually referring to my own story by that name, but unfortunately I'd forgotten it was not in the library because it doesn't have any actual spanking in it, and was only about the lust and desire of the observer for an unknown collared woman.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 18:58
opb:
it was not in the library because it doesn't have any actual spanking in it

Well, Ollie, you should throw in a spanking scene, maybe even just one in his thoughts, and submit it! It sounds like a good story.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 22:33
Absolutely! You can't have a shameless self-plug for something which isn't in the library - it goes against the natural order of things.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 01:26
Many of my stories contain characters based on real people I have been acquainted with or seen, or events I have known about, minus the spankings.
For instance in my story "Plagiarism Brings Pain" the girl Cathy was a classmate I had in a summer school college class years ago. She really was curled up in her chair in such a way that her little short-shorts rode up and revealed that she was not wearing panties. Sarah the lifeguard in "Lesson For A Lifeguard" too was a real person who worked at a pool near where I lived. Karen in "Spanked For Not Wearing Panties" was based on someone I knew long ago who was rumored not to, though doubt if her mother ever spanked her.
Some are composites, some in my imagination may look like someone I have known or seen. Mainly I write in a contemporary setting, don't feel I am knowledgeable enough to pull off say a story set in the Victorian era or in a British school setting.
Many are inspired or influenced by stories I have read in the past, for example in Mr magazine. It can be hard to be original- how many ways can you write a shoplifter gets spanked account, for example?
I could be walking down the street or be out shopping, see a woman or girl sunbathing in a scanty bikini, or wearing very short shorts, or being loud and foulmouthed. That could inspire a story.Or read in the news about someone getting in some sort of trouble or being involved in some kind of questionable behavior.
Fanfiction I would like to do more of, only have one here. And love the kind of spoof "newstory" that the now defunct Scolded Globe and Bared Affair known for.
I think people should write what they know about, what they themselves would enjoy reading. I don't care for daddy/daughter stories, or ones with lots of explicit sex. so I would never attempt to write one of those.
Thats the whole beauty of this library, anyone should surely be able to find something to his or her tastes.

opb
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 09:08
AlanBarr:
You can't have a shameless self-plug for something which isn't in the library

but I thought it was!

smeple
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 21:51
Every single word, of every single story I write, is completely, 100% true. No exceptions - all true. All my fantasies become reality. I am the Most Interesting Man in the World, and I drink Dos Equis.

My forum posts, on the other hand, are mostly exaggerations, falsehoods, lies, prevarications, fibs, and other words I found using a thesaurus. This includes this post. (except for the Dos Equis part - its a good beer!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18VkI0uDxE

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 14 Sep 2013 05:12
I have two stories that are are R/L experiences from my childhood. Since I believe that children being spanked is abusive and not a laughing matter I tried to write the actual spanking in the smallest of detail. Focusing on the events pre and post spanking, hoping the reader would find the humor that I found so obvious.

I don't think I could have written my other stories without actually experiencing consensual spanking between adults. I think it would be hard to describe the mind set of your characters, spanker or spankee, without having experienced all of the emotions involved when dealing with our inhibitions and sexuality.

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#29 | Posted: 14 Sep 2013 12:25
Dweebdotcom:
I don't think I could have written my other stories without actually experiencing consensual spanking between adults. I think it would be hard to describe the mind set of your characters, spanker or spankee, without having experienced all of the emotions involved when dealing with our inhibitions and sexuality.

My experience is rather limited to say the least. I have spanked my vanilla wife very light and playfully but no very often. From that I do know my own feelings about spanking although I have not tried all I would like to. On the other hand I have got absolutely no feedback about the effect my spanks has to her bottom, nor to her feelings – which I'm sure is far from the feelings of a spankee

Despite these circumstances I do feel able to write stories, because I have been reading many spanking stories since the www boomed in the mid 1990'ies. In the beginning my interest was on the spanking, but soon it became boring and my interest in stories turned towards the feelings of the characters and what was going on in their heads.

It is my impression that I'm not alone among the authors here having limited actual experience and being married to a (wonderful) vanilla spouse.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 14 Sep 2013 13:19
Dweebdotcom:
I don't think I could have written my other stories without actually experiencing consensual spanking between adults. I think it would be hard to describe the mind set of your characters, spanker or spankee, without having experienced all of the emotions involved

Are you saying this is your own personal limitation, Dweeb? Naturally, it is easier to write about what you know and have experienced, but it can be done, and done very well. There are plenty of authors who do a wonderful job of describing the thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations of spankings without having extensive, or even any, firsthand knowledge. For instance, I have never spanked anyone (not an adult, anyway), but through reading and talking to people, I think (at least, I hope) that I can give a reasonable portrayal of a spanker.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 16
canth256, steve77, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9