LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Autobiographical Inspiration.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
rnr
Male Author

Wales
#1 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 11:58
Clearly the majority of stories posted here, particularly by the more prolific authors, are pure imagination and none the less enjoyable for that. A few, I would guess have some basis in personal experience and this is true of several of mine.
Most directly, the experience I describe while living away from home. It wasn't exactly as reported, but my landlady did give me a well deserved spanking about a month after I moved in. Afterwards I didn't complain to anyone; in the 60s corporal punishment was not unknown at home or at school even for 17 year olds and I stayed with her throughout my first year. But I didn't want to repeat the experience, it hurt and it was embarrassing. I did however get a few warning slaps on the bottom, which were a bit more than playful over the next few months.
As student teacher I did cause a girl to be punished by exaggerating her offence to the Head. I had no regrets as it was thoroughly deserved but did feel I probably warranted the same.
My most recent story, 'Home for the Holidays' also is based on an actual experience. However in this case although I was sent to my room in expectation, the promised smacks were not administered.
Finally I should mention 'A Punishing Holiday'. Clearly this is wholly imaginary but reflects a view that there might be an argument formoderate judicial punishment of teens where this avoids the lasting stigma of a police record.
I imagine some other authors draw on and adapt personal experience and sometimes try to guess as I read through.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 12:27
Some of mine are based on personal experience, but they are still fiction, and not a chronicle. I might start with an actual event or place and add a spanking or embellish the facts to make them into a better story. Most of my characters are based on someone I know or have seen and been intrigued by.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 14:51
Some of mine are based on true events in my life and other peoples lives, however as a author I have always taken liberty to embellish the events as I deem necessary to make any story flow or to add just a touch of humor or severity or a twist to the event.

My characters a lot of times are who I hope people would be rather than what they actually are.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#4 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 15:00
I would love to say that my stories are based on true events but, sadly, my life is just not that kinky or fun! I live in hope though!!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 17:57
My stories are frequently based on r/l occurrences... except that any spanking elements have to be added, which isn't so hard, as I seem to be able to imagine a spanking connection with almost anything.

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#6 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 18:06
Almost all my stories (only two published here - yet) are pure imagination. But my most resent "To London with Tjaereborg Travel" is partly based on personal experience. I consider it my best story until now, maybe because story is inspired on reality. The sex and the spanking in the story did not take place. But the male character is me back in 1973, when I did visit London for the first time. I did meet the female character, Susanne, in the plane and she joined me and my parents during the week. The story is what might have happened if I had been travelling without my parents. It is not completely unlikely "something" would have happened as Susanne wanted a week away from her family. Susanne wanted to spend an evening with me in London, but my mother made sure that she and my father also joined us – damn my dear mother in that situation For years my imagination has pondered with what an evening (and night) I could have had with Susanne, and finally it became a spanking and sex story.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 19:25
Stories of true experiences are great to read even if they are embellished here and there. Some of my stories have things that I saw or had happen. With a bit of fiction and fantasy thrown in, they turned out pretty well for the readers.

robbie
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 20:22
My stories are fantasy but the characters are based upon people i have known over the years but not in the circumstances and situations i wrote about. i do get a tingle when i read a true life story.

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 23:32
All of my stories are fiction except for the most recently posted. I felt that writing "Golf Camp" was important because in 25 yrs of playing with my wife, it was the only time I received a discipline spanking

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Sep 2013 00:26
I've done a couple of stories that are based on real life experience or on something someone else has told me, but there's a healthy dose of fiction mixed in amongst them.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
danjackson84, icedtea198, mobile_carrot, Shadowdancer, Sojourn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9