LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

STORY CONTEST!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#11 | Posted: 2 Jun 2010 23:32
I've always wanted to post a story on here but didn't know how to go about it, Summer Vacations seems a good way to start, so how do I get to post my story?

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 2 Jun 2010 23:49
@hairbrushed: For submitting stories, look at the thread Noticeboard: Story Submissions.

I don't know what the procedure is for submitting stories to the contest.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 2 Jun 2010 23:51
hairbrushedhubby:
I've always wanted to post a story on here but didn't know how to go about it, Summer Vacations seems a good way to start, so how do I get to post my story?

You can either send it to us via the Contact Us button OR simply send it to us via the email address that our activation email was sent from or if you've not got a record of that just drop us a brief note via Contact Us and we'll send you an email which you can reply to. This applies for stories in general or the Summer Vacation Contest.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 2 Jun 2010 23:54
jefesse:
I don't know what the procedure is for submitting stories to the contest.

Now that the Story Contest software is just about ready I'll make a post about the whole thing .. but in terms of submitting stories for the contest please send them to us either using the Contact Us facility or if you already have our email address then use that .. but please clearly mark your story as being intended for the contest as contest stories will be loaded in a different way.

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 8 Jun 2010 23:01
Hey Everyone!

Well.....the first entry is in for the story contest! Remember the due date is JUNE 25th!! You can submit your story as soon as you are finished....no need to wait until the last minute. Get those ideas flowing and the fingers moving.....we all know how time can simply fly sometimes! KUDOS to who ever the first entrant was!!!

Katie B.

puppet
Female Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 16 Jun 2010 20:27
This is my first day on this site. How do I go about sending a story into the contest? Thanks, puppet

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 16 Jun 2010 20:48
puppet:
This is my first day on this site. How do I go about sending a story into the contest? Thanks, puppet

Click the Contact Us button and either send us a message saying you'd like to enter the Contest and we'll email you back so then you can simply reply to that email with your story included or copy/paste your story into the Contact Us box and send it that way. You'll need to make it clear that you're submitting it for the contest and include your site user name .. don't forget the contest theme is Summer Vacations and the word limit is around 2,500.

DJB
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 18 Jun 2010 15:41
Story Contest Entry

As suggested I have a story to enter into the contest. Where do I send it?

dmnoir@gmail.com

DJB

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 18 Jun 2010 15:47
DJB

Go to contact us button and send it that way. Just make sure you put CONTEST on the title line so Februs knows.

Katie B.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 12
Azarga, stag
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9