LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Amazing Grace

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
turk
Male Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 23 Aug 2013 18:44
Grace is one of the strongest participants in the group, she is a fine writer with a great support following, we should appreciate her and her efforts, thanks. Turk

roycon
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 29 Sep 2013 18:40
Grace 's stories are just excellent! I just hope she knows how much her contributions are appreciated and new ones awaited. Hope all is well with her and her endeavors!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 29 Sep 2013 22:02
I invite everyone following this thread to try out Dr. Grace's 'snippets'. Terrific snap shot stories with beginning, middle, and end. Often in less than 100 words. Amazing! And fun!
Large Grin!

roycon
Male Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 8 Feb 2014 15:46
Big fan of Grace. Hoping all is well. Would like new contributions because not only do I appreciate her work but I would then know that she just decided to take a break. Or even if she just left a post in smalltalk saying I have moved on to romance novels or gourmet cooking as an avocation. Grace, the mystery is killing me, where are you and what is the motivation for no new stories? Fellow readers and authors, which story would you consider to be the best Grace Brackenridge story? I want to be sure that I have read it!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 8 Feb 2014 20:11
roycon:
Big fan of Grace.Would like new contributions. Grace, the mystery is killing me, where are you

She still drops by the LSF from time to time (most recently yesterday), and I think she often replies to comments left on her stories. I notice that you're a rare comment-leaver. Perhaps you should leave her comments on the stories you read, and if she replies, ask her your question directly. I don't know that ever spends much time on the Forum.

There must be plenty more of her existing work for you to read even without her writing anything new.

roycon
Male Member

USA
#36 | Posted: 8 Feb 2014 20:56
They label me a Grand Commenter, but I should comment more and take your advice. On commenting more on Grace 's stories. There definitely a lot more stories of hers to read. Hey this is all good and if Grace reads this my message is your stories are profoundly appreciated by many and. Am glad you are apparently well and visiting and commenting. Any new stories will be well received, but doggone you have done a ton of story writing so THANKS if you have moved on to other endeavors!!

DarkRiver
Male Member

Canada
#37 | Posted: 9 Feb 2014 00:03
There's a nice story called "Mr. Levier" by Grace that isn't on the site.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 9 Feb 2014 14:24
Count me as one of the many fans of Dr. Grace. I even wrote a sequel to one of her stories (Last Time For Miss Scott's Paddle) with her kind permission.

DrGrace
Female Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 14 Feb 2014 20:24
Whap! Whap! Whap!

"But why, Mr. Kylem?" says Grace tearfully, standing and rubbing the seat of her skirt. "All the other teachers like my stories."

"Any idiot can write 'spank, spank, spank.' Where are the juicy details? I've told you time and again to stop with the 'spank, spank, spank' and the 'whap, whap, whap.' Now bend over, young lady!"

"Okay," says weepy Grace as she assumes the position. "But I think this is pretty harsh criticism for the writings of a 10-year-old."

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Grace smiles and thinks to herself, "There! I made him do it again!"

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#40 | Posted: 14 Feb 2014 22:56
Nice one Grace! Not least for resisting the temptation for the grown up Grace to put Kylem over her knee and then WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! would certainly have some relevance!

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 16
Azarga, Backbeat, blkspnkr, Derrick30, Februs, Koalabaellchen, littleb, Nickf, reargunner, Regina, royaledark, timthetum, Torres
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9