LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Fanfiction

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
rollin
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 21 Jan 2014 15:30
The most target rich environment for a piece of spanko fan fiction I can think of right now is Downton Abbey. You'd have to write it as a spoof, but there are so many possibilities. Anybody care to have a go?

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 21 Jan 2014 19:12
I am about to submit a new part to the Rory Gilmore, Be Kind To Your Behind serial. There is also fan fiction you might enjoy available that I wrote , Hermione's School Rebellion and A Charmed Bottom's Secret.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 22 Jan 2014 00:04
I've actually been fortunate enough to have a couple of people write Spank Shop fanfiction, which flatters me dreadfully.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 23 Jan 2014 19:02
Seegee:
I've actually been fortunate enough to have a couple of people write Spank Shop fanfiction, which flatters me dreadfully.

Presumably they did ask you for permission to use your characters and setting first...So did you 'vet' those stories, especially in terms of characterization, before they were posted on the internet...?? --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 23 Jan 2014 21:15
Oh yes, CK. The writers did come to me first, discuss the ideas and get input before posting them. At least two of the stories are posted here. I suppose that doesn't happen in many cases in true fanfic, which is one of the issues George R.R Martin has with it, and how he differentiates between someone doing something based on one of his concepts (generally A Song of Ice and Fire) and posting it somewhere or him putting together an anthology based on Jack Vance's Dying Earth milieu. He got Vance's permission to do it.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
Filbert74, jimisim, Mslonelyhearts, proudrc09, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9