The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Story Ideas- Tributes to Mr magazine and BaredAffair

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 11 May 2013 18:14
Okay, so here's a link to a completely unofficial, maybe a waste of time, thread:
http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=8&topic=2507

Our nameless advice giver has a pair of letters waiting for her / him / them. One's M/f and the other is F/m. Both can be summed up as:
When I was young I had friend who was babysat and spanked by his/her older sibling. I was never spanked, but I was threatened with spanking at least once. Then they moved away before I was a teenager and I went through my teens as a frustrated spanko who didn't tell anyone I wanted to be spanked. Now, years later, I have a chance to hook up with that sibling that used to spank - what should I do?

The letters are there, and while I could write the replies I haven't and won't for at least 3 days.
Redskinluver:
encouragement or thumbsdown

Encouragement - feel free to reply to either or both of the letters.

bendover:
Steamy letters are pretty erotic at times.

Feel free to write an answer that's as steamy as you want. Both writers are now over 18 and have a chance to live out their fantasy.

Seegee:
As you know I still write occasional BA style article

And this is a wonderful chance to do it again, working at the advise column of the Spanking Whatever You Want To Call It.

Robert56:
I have already written three letters in the format of the letters to the editor of Mr. Magazine

Feel like writing a letter to an advice columnist? Or answering a letter sent to one? Feel free.

njrick:
Perhaps if someone volunteered as the "letter editor"

Here's a chance to experiment at doing just that without committing yourself to anything. You can treat it as a fun thing and if it doesn't go anywhere then it doesn't go anywhere.

bendover:
I would volunteer to be a replier

And there's a pair of letters there that could use a reply. Even if the reply is just: "You can't go back in time - find someone else to act out your spanking fantasies.

Bogiephil1:
Let me know if there's any interest

On this board there is always interest in spanking stories.

Goodgulf:
In short we need someone get things started

Well, this isn't really getting anything started. It's really just seeing if there is any real interest in doing this.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 11
Backbeat, canardchronique, canth256, DenseWall, Eris39, JuergenB, kenjperr, northtawse, oxford, reader68, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9