LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Stories that should have sequels!

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
callingbutterfly
Female Member

England
#1 | Posted: 5 May 2013 19:15
Just putting it out there... I've just made it through ruegirl's Alkira series, and it's ended on a cliffhanger!

Not to be ungrateful, but it's too good to be unfinished! Please please pretty please please?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 May 2013 19:50
Ah yes - I agree, it's a terrific read and isn't finished. But she does know that and has promised to write more

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 May 2013 23:58
I have read, on other web sites, series that were not completely finished. There should have been more to it. So what happened? Nothing; the authors are no longer around. They have disappeared. I couldn't even make a comment to them since there were no comments to leave.

TajMahal
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 6 May 2013 02:14
I'd vote for Rachel Gordon's "A New Start" series - just the beginning of a voyage of discovery for both of the main characters, but the last episode ends with so much more for them to learn, perhaps going from a role-play to a domestic situation.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 6 May 2013 02:43
I vote for "none of mine."

penmask
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 6 May 2013 07:16
Child's Play by Lawrence, I remember reading that way back when, and felt delighted when I saw there were a couple of updates on here.

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 6 May 2013 21:52
This is an excellent topic and I agree with Sabastain that there is nothing more annoying than discovering a great writer such as TOTK, finding he hasn't posted in years and has vanished. Oh well as, I discovered last week we are all mortal .
I vote for Imreadonly2's "Jodie's Bare Bottom Dissertation." I have been rereading some of his stories recently and commenting and I received a popup saying that I had piqued his interest and more might be forthcoming. We have had a couple of lengthy conversations since then and I'm hopeful.
Slightly off topic I also hate writers who write wonderful serials or stories, grow tired, loss interest etc. and end with a bright sunny day and everyone living happily after. .

callingbutterfly
Female Member

England
#8 | Posted: 7 May 2013 17:32
Totally agree with you, Tamlynn. I hope this doesn't put undue pressure on the writers but hopefully, encourages them to continue writing their series and letting know how much we appreciate and enjoy what they have put out there.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 7 May 2013 17:38
Jodie actually FINISHED, but I have several others (BLEAKLEY, Penelope's story) that were not so lucky. Thank you for the encouragement. I think sometimes I write so much and the stories get so involved that I get a bit daunted about finishing, then excited about another idea. Great to hear what stories people want to see go on.

My personal choices for sequels would be BACK TO SCHOOL by DJ Black, A GOOD GIRL IN AFRICA (by Susan Thomas (loved her showering and getting caned with her students!) and CAT'S CURIOSITY by Tiptopper!

blueberrycadenza
Female Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 7 May 2013 20:01
Bottomsville--- I need to know how the series ends! We haven't made it to the festival yet!

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 1
chris37, Heroth, highlander1969, lesni, nick2911, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9