library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What Floats Your Boat... or should I say swishes your switch or bends your butt???

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#1 | Posted: 2 May 2013 08:31
Just curious as to what spanking scenarios do it for you? For me it is a little humour combined with a M/F or F/M spanking and a large dollop of romance... but predominantly M/F bends my butt .... and F/M swishes my switch!

Okay yes, I am fishing for ideas to inspire my next story!!! So what u gonna do? Spank me???.. of course not... You're gonna INSPIRE me!!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 2 May 2013 11:26
jools:
So what u gonna do? Spank me???.. of course not... You're gonna INSPIRE me!!!

Would prefer giving the spanking.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 May 2013 13:13
I like all kinds of scenarios. My favorites are M/F domestic or workplace settings, not crazy about school stories in general. I love a good comedy, romance or mystery - or a combination.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#4 | Posted: 2 May 2013 13:16
You could just finish your story in the story you wrote with opb. Sounded interesting.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#5 | Posted: 2 May 2013 13:31
mati:
You could just finish your story in the story you wrote with opb. Sounded interesting.

Yes, that is definitely a possibility if he can be persuaded!!!

turk
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 2 May 2013 15:05
Jools, I like the F/m and M/F, but I like a humorous but descriptive dialogue, many of the writers bring that style as you do. It puts the reader in the room or setting, you feel part of the situation. The writing here is terrific. Thanks.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 2 May 2013 15:28
Lately I have been fairly obsessed with stories in which the spanker is significantly younger than the spankee. I would prefer f/M or even f/F, but these types of role reversal stories seem very rare.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 2 May 2013 17:56
kdpierre:
Lately I have been fairly obsessed with stories in which the spanker is significantly younger than the spankee

I prefer exactly the opposite. My preference (to read) is adults spanking juveniles, especially domestic type spankings, even more specifically maternal/teacher/babysitter, etc. spankings of boys. Father figures spanking are good. Girls being spanked are acceptable too. I prefer writing in the first person for boy spankings.

As for writing I can do other POVs but I prefer the aforementioned. I do like "fanfic" stories that usually involve adults being spanked or administering the spankings and where sexual activity can be part of the story.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 3 May 2013 04:46
It may come as a shock to you, but I like F/M or F/m stories the most, then F/F as a third option. I like the top to be in firm control or be establishing that control and the spankee to have consented to it either directly or indirectly.

Not much into long drawn out sexual aspects, as I am here because I like to read about spankings, not paragraph after paragraph about the sex that occurred either before or after. I do not like reading "smack" or "slap" or other such words in a continuous row, they are not needed and generally I quit after the first two anyway.

I like to laugh so a good twist to make one smile or some situation that is rather funny is great as well. I do prefer reading stories less then 4K in length unless they are broke into serials. I hate reading long long paragraphs, that can get tough and I find myself skipping over parts written like that.

I like stories that makes the viewer think about the situation and what they would do in that particular situation if it happened in real life to them. Settings do not matter much to me, put the situation where ever one pleases, just make it at least 20% believable if at all possible.

Not thrilled about kids under 13 being involved although there are some very good writers on sight who do that and the stories are OK. Under 9 and I start to wonder why I am reading it at all.

However, all that being said, I do appreciate all the stories on site because I know the writers have put a lot of hard work and effort into placing them here. Just because I may not like particular aspects of a story not mean I do not appreciate the effort the writer made to put it here. Hell...I don't even like some of my own older stories now that I look back...LOL...but the effort and work back in those days was a lot harder then it is today.

CS

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 3 May 2013 05:20
Nice Thread Jools, I prefer F/M or F/F and of course M/F but what really floats my swish is F/MF or M/FF or FF/M with a F witness... or... or... ummm no that's about it thanks for asking though that was fun LOL

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 11
adrimc88, Alef, daveyboy, Hoddle, PGreenham, rickf
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9