library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

story suggestion: Monsters Inc?

ErikSisd
Male Member

Wales
#1 | Posted: 1 May 2013 23:11
Just an idea - and apologies if this has actually already been done - has anyone thought of writing a spanking parody of Monsters Inc?

On the face of it, it has several elements that might lend themselves to a spanking theme: Nocturnal raids into the victims' bedrooms (where they could be found in various states of undress and already up to God-knows-what), the element of surprise, the idea that victims might be visited more than once each and, of course, its all about the screams...

Too big a project for me, but one of you more experienced writers could have a go...

Eldricht
Male Member

France
#2 | Posted: 2 May 2013 20:24
Could be more popular if monster spanker were popular.
But if I were to read a story like that, I would downvote it to oblivion, as I cannot stand non-human spanking.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 3 May 2013 07:17
I've actually had something brewing in my mind for a very long time that has some common elements with this. Not actually inspired by Monsters Inc, but the same sort of supernatural nighttime spanking raids that you described.

Thing is, this is a very long, very complicated story, and lately its been taking me over a year to finish one lousy five-part serial. I might write this someday, but I seriously have no idea when it would be finished by.

Eldricht:
Could be more popular if monster spanker were popular.
But if I were to read a story like that, I would downvote it to oblivion, as I cannot stand non-human spanking.

Not everyone shares your tastes, which is why there is no "downvote" feature on the LSF.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 May 2013 07:26
I know I've done at least one non-human spanking... A lust demon made flesh.

Then there's the Halfling spankings in two different stories. A vampire spanking in another...

Spankings being given away willy-nilly is (for the most part) pure fantasy, so why not add other fantasy elements?

Goodgulf

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#5 | Posted: 3 May 2013 15:26
ErikSisd:
Just an idea - and apologies if this has actually already been done - has anyone thought of writing a spanking parody of Monsters Inc?

Hmmm Spankers Inc might be a great theme for a spanking story. I can just imagine spankers appearing thru the wardrobe door or people requiring a spanking for whatever reason.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
DomDavid, gravityrush, PGreenham, Smachtai, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9