LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Cheers to the validaters

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 30 Apr 2013 23:24
I've had 3 stories Validated and I love the quick descriptions given by the validater. So thank you for your time and efforts.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Apr 2013 23:52
The validators do indeed make an often-overlooked contribution to the success f this site. Way to go Lincoln, dundee47, corncrake, Dave and of course PinkAngel, plus everyone else who either currently validates, has done so in the past, and especially those who can be persuaded to do so in the future.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 1 May 2013 00:03
I'd like to add my congratulations to the validators. I made more work for them by sending in a serial recently and not a word of complaint, and the descriptions were dead on.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 1 May 2013 03:33
These hard working people have earned a lot of respect and admiration from myself. I certainly do appreciate all their hard work and the fact that it is voluntary work is even more amazing. Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart.

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 May 2013 05:21
Wouldn't you know it? The same day they send a story back telling me to re-work the dialogue. That's their job though, keeping me from embarrassing myself. LOL. Thank you for all that you do.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 1 May 2013 05:26
Dweebdotcom:
he same day they send a story back telling me to re-work the dialogue.

That is the admins doing their job Dweeb, not the validator's. The validator do not see the story until it gets past the admins. But you are still right, the admins and all those who validate stories keep us from embarrassing ourselves.

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 1 May 2013 06:41
It seems like i cant hit a key without embarrassing my self sometimes. LOL Thanks for the heads up Canada

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 1 May 2013 09:34
Although I wouldn't claim to act as spokesperson for the validators, I would like to express my appreciation for the words penned above.

As I'm sure Februs, Pink Angel and Flopsy would agree, the little word "thanks" is long remembered after ill informed criticism is forgotten.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 1 May 2013 10:21
Aww what a nice thread to come on to this morning, thanks guys

Don't forget, I accept payment in crisps and single malt, please write NOT safe for rabbits on the parcel though!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 1 May 2013 11:30
PinkAngel:
I accept payment in crisps and single malt

You have such wild fantasies, don't you?

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 4
Balor, dund93, emaildaniel4, kanestrokes, Kia, MarkyMarks, razzy234, SmokingJoe, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9