The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Don't give up writing!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 2 Apr 2013 18:30
Writing for me is a release of stress and something I look forward to sharing with others who might appreciate it. I appreciate and cherish every comment i get and do my best to show my thanks. I realize the job the library staff is a big job and we are all grateful for their efforts. The story writing standard is high and takes a real effort to achieve. I found it should not be attempted only when one is not at 100% or not it the right frame of mind. I will not give up, but I will not submit when I am having health issue and heavily medicated.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#22 | Posted: 4 Apr 2013 02:47
catmama:
Don't make me come over there, young man!

CM, are you getting toppy, dear lady?

Neil,

Your writings are on the same level as the best authors on LSF. I haven't read your latest ones for a while, but I simply had a couple of very busy months, so I haven't read, comment or write for quite a long period.

I hope to return to read and comment in a short time, but writing needs a special frame of mind and it is not there at the momment.

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#23 | Posted: 6 Apr 2013 04:24
Everyone has off days and writers, first time or best sellers are no exception. Still exploring this site after 2 years and finding something interesting almost daily, I read most of the comments and find few negative ones, except maybe mine, which don't count. The saddest thing is finding a great 3 or 4 year old story with no comments, readers and writers, who are all readers should not allow this to ever happen.
Sail on, sail on sailors!
Tamlynn

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
danjackson84, freewilly, taxman351
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9