library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Are we living in the golden age of spanking blogs?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#11 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 15:32
We certainly don't have time and I don't have the desire to browse million spanking blogs. But there're quite a lot of them with interesting material and new content. Those that don't generate interest will die eventually, but I like to offer my support for those that are interesting and innovative.

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 19:01
NJRick, When I read your, "Never before have so many images been stolen so efficiently, and re-posted so boldly," I imagined that Winston Churchill said it, as in "Never have so many owed so much to so few." He obviously was talking about life and death situations, but I scanned your text in the way he might have said it.

Flopsy, I definitely agree that Voice In The Corner is an exception, and I am not familiar with
Sometimes a Girl Needs a Spanking but I intend to become acquained now.

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 19:04
Tiptopper, you indicated those two exceptions, sorry.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 27 Feb 2013 23:17
'Spanko's all thank you for particapating in answering my question 'Is this the Golden Age of Spanking Blogs'. Wether you answered Pro, or Con, to this important question, you all must admit, that when we started out in life many years ago. Each of us, thought we were the ONLY 'spanko' alive. But it seems, we all found out later in life, through many channel's, including the 'internet'. That we SPANKO'S, number into the MILLION'S. And I do mean MILLION'S,

Guy
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 27 Feb 2013 23:35
sixofthebest:
you all must admit, that when we started out in life many years ago. Each of us, thought we were the ONLY 'spanko' alive.

True, but I think most of us figured out that wasn't true long before the proliferation of blogs, or even the Internet.

Before the computer there were spanking paperbacks and spanking magazines. After computers became common, there were spanking bulletin boards where folks dialed directly in with their painfully slow modems. Some had to pay long distance fees for the time they were on! After that, came the mother of all bulletin boards, the Usenet. Only after this stuff had been around for years did the World Wide Web become available to the general public.

Compared to all of that, blogs are a very recent phenomena.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 27 Feb 2013 23:51
Let's hope we aren't - I'd like to look back in a few years and marvel that back then we were satisfied with such slow downloads, so little content - and not even in 3D, let alone Tactilevision...!

Patron
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 28 Feb 2013 14:41
Blogging is too young of a format to have a Golden Era. We're still in the progressive stage, so that kind of context doesn't exist yet.

Logic notwithstanding, it's very nice to see so many active participants in the blogosphere. Thinking of restarting mine soon. Not sure if I should use a new name/domain: drawingherotk.blogspot.com

Often123
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 28 Feb 2013 19:07
Blogs, picture and story sites have really bloomed since I first went online. The best will survive, and a few really good ones have shut down. I've enjoyed stories on Spanko and here, plus a few others, and try to check out various links when I can. I've made more than one terrific friend through all of this.

joedoakes
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 3 Mar 2013 10:44
I think we are, if this blog is any indication.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 6
climbingspanko, ebbetsjim, Jake15, laststraw, mars, michelledul, ogard, overmaamsknee, ProBandit, stuartray
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9