The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

A question for our German members

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
opb
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 09:57
spankfun:
Let me guess: In your story the German policewoman will be called by a wrong rank and therefore spank someone?

You haven't read any of Mr Barretthunter's stories have you?

I think you will find that the tennis shoe will be in the other hand as it were.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 11:50
Lincoln:
Speaking as an ex Gunner, the correct title would be Major Dominic Jones R.A.

On the programme I've invented, this would be interpreted as "Royal Academy".

Thanks, Mati. I try to be realistic where possible, but am prepared to be unrealistic when it helps the story! I'm assuming she got special permission as a representative of her service.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 14:06
tysout:
Speaking as an ex tankie, the correct title would be Major Dominic Jones

Ah - but you see we were the Royal Regiment!

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#14 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 15:17
As a guy who works closely with Police uniformed or not and have been traveling with them for official meeting outside Brazil many times, I find as a uniform practice regarding the uniform (sorry for that) to use it if the Police Officers are on oficial business to the other countries where all ranks and titles are strictly observed. Example, Police trade shows and exhibitions. If the visits are on their own time, they will never use uniform outside their own country. In this later case for meetings they would probably use suit, tie and jacket if males and modest equivalent like tailleurs usually with pants in place of skirts if females. There are probably four or five different uniforms from combat fatigues to gala uniforms. For São Paulo Women Military Police Uniforms look here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=uniforme+da+pol%C3%ADcia+militar+feminina+s%C3%A3o+Pa ulo&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=y38rUc2DDIXm8gTYmoGIDA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=144 0&bih=799

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 10
LawnDawg, Tiredny, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9