The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

more descriptions about buttock's size and shape in the stories

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 31 Jul 2015 20:44
kdpierre
That's funny kdpierre everytime I hear arse it is spoken in an English accent in my head and it sounds fancy. Us Americans are funny like that I guess.

Many Americans think Brits are automatically posh. Their idea of an English accent is Hugh Grant. I found when I was in the States people often realised I wasn't American, but couldn't place where else I might be from.

Arse is a very rough term, which many people would flinch from. That makes it a double-edged sword when used in a story. You may want to convey roughness: "...on my bottom." "Your BOTTOM?" (laughs). "On your arse!" But it might seem odd in an affectionate description. "Just look at the arse on that!", but "You really do have a fantastic bottom/behind/bum!" But then again, in an affectionate exchange saying "arse" might carry a bit of spice just because the word was frowned on.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 31 Jul 2015 23:46
If you wanted to use another interesting word for 'arse' you could try Cockney rhyming slang, which is aris. The first time I ever heard a Cockney use that we asked him how he got arse out of aris. The explanation was given thus: aristotle rhymes wiv bottle, bottle an' glass rhymes wiv arse. Simple, innit?

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#33 | Posted: 1 Aug 2015 07:51
Seegee
Thanks for a great laugh Seegee!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#34 | Posted: 2 Aug 2015 22:50
Another bit of Cockney rhyming slang is "Khyber Pass", which was familiar in the 19th century as the major route between Afghanistan (independent kingdom with the British and Russians competing for influence) and British India (the bit now Pakistan). This is of course from Khyber Pass/arse. As with most Cockney rhyming slang, the rhyming word could then be omitted, leaving Khyber. So if someone said they were going up the Khyber it could either indicate a dangerous journey or what is indelicately called buggery. This was exploited in the broad humour of the Carry On film series in the film called "Up the Khyber".

By the way most people think the British interventions in Afghanistan were a complete disaster. Actually, the First Afghan War was an enormous disaster: a successful British invasion with unclear aims (was it really just to install a more favourable Afghan king, or was annexation on the cards?) was followed by most of the invaders going home, job done, and the rest being massacred almost to a man. But the second Afghan War, with much clearer and more limited aims (install a pro-British king, who happened to be a capable man) was 100% successful. May be a lesson there.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 3 Aug 2015 00:53
Khyber Pass was what we used in Australia. A common insult was 'Up yer khyber!' If you want to read a really good account of the Afghan War, the one which was a complete and total disaster for the English, try Flashman by George MacDonald Fraser. A great series of books about the world's greatest anti hero. There are a few spanking references in them, too.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 3 Aug 2015 02:02
I admire your stories and your talent barret. Off topic however. No invasion of Afghanistan was ever a wise idea. The British, Russians and the Americans have all failed with great loss of life and treasure. There is no lesson to be learned there. Too many young brave men have died for no cause. Regards. And let us get back to our main interest, Spanking. Nite.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#37 | Posted: 3 Aug 2015 07:20
My Dad has all of the Flashman books Seegee. I have read them all and they are wonderful. I recommend them to any and all.

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#38 | Posted: 3 Aug 2015 18:30
where can i find the story " crushed"?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 3 Aug 2015 20:04
dicyverges:
where can i find the story " crushed"?

Search for its author, KD Pierre, although you should've found it via its title--it's an awesome story about inherent spanking-related roles... --C.K.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#40 | Posted: 5 Aug 2015 11:52
Yankee:

Off topic, just to clarify what you were commenting on, it depends what you're trying to achieve. The second British invasion, with clear and limited aims, achieved its aim and a long period of stability in Afghanistan followed. My suggestion was that confused aims, as many might say characterised recent Western interventions in Asia, normally lead to disaster.

Of course it's perfectly reasonable to argue that the second British invasion was still not justified and nobody needed to die.

Now what about confused aims in spanking? Could be disastrous if the spanker hasn't a clear idea of the target.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
AlanBarr, brushonthebare, cossington, Kman22, Koalabaellchen, Michito21, Redwolf64
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9