LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Offering a draft story to the first asker

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 22 Jan 2013 23:35
I'm working on too many stories right now, and I just threw together a three page draft story that will more work than I have time to give. There's at least two characters that need names, two of the many characters have names that are too close together (Eddy, Crazy Edna) and one of those should probably change. Dialogue needs work. It's not proofread.

Wow, look how long it's taking to list the problems. Think about how long it would take to get the story ready to post.

What is the story?
While writing another story I was looking for the correct name for a birching pony (think about three quarters of a birch horse). I typed a description of it into google and among the many pages that came up was one pointing to the Inveraray Jail museum in Argyll. Yes it's a jail museum. Interactive exhibits, people playing the roles of prisoners and prison officials, kind of an old west town but it's a recreation of a jail.

One of the things they have is called a "whipping table". People pose on that table and someone hold up a birch switch behind them. Basically, it's a "get your photo taken on the whipping table" exhibit.

Based on the illustrations on the website (and a website pointing to it) I jolted out a brief story involving inattentive guardians, a mouthy know it all (Eddy), and an escaped mental patient (Crazy Edna) who adds a touch of realism to the birching display. Of course, she doesn't announce herself as an escaped mental patient, but she introduce herself as Crazy Edna. As for onlookers, well if something like that happened during a tour wouldn't you assume that it's actors putting on bit?

So, the first one to PM me will get the draft of the story, hopefully to finish it, maybe to ignore. Either way it will be off my "to finish" list.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 23 Jan 2013 00:29
The very same apparatus features in "the Whipping Table" by Linda, but the plot of the story is quite different.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 23 Jan 2013 00:56
Darn. there is nothing new on the net.

Note: Just started reading her story and discovered that she knows much more about the place than exists in the orphan draft.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 10
bassod, derekjster, Hotscot, jakei57, katee, keitho54, mobblers, Nelon, phillipuk, Phocas, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9