The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Comments on Challenge

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
gail
Female Author

Canada
#31 | Posted: 10 Mar 2013 20:31
Goodgulf:
I'm thinking of ignoring the backlog and just starting to reply to new comments.

I suspect that this is weighing more heavily on your mind than the commenters who probably have no idea at this stage that they ever commented and never received a response. You should move on with a guilt-free conscience at this stage !

Guy
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 10 Mar 2013 20:45
gail:
You should move on with a guilt-free conscience at this stage !

But why miss a great excuse to pay a visit to the LSF's CDO (Chief Discipline Officer)? She can expertly deal with a guilty conscience, and/or a naughty author.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 10 Mar 2013 21:50
gail:
I suspect that this is weighing more heavily on your mind than the commenters who probably have no idea at this stage that they ever commented and never received a response. You should move on with a guilt-free conscience at this stage !

I know I should - but I feel that if someone took the time to comment I should take the time to reply.

Goodgulf

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#34 | Posted: 12 Mar 2013 15:09
I see we currently have 24 in the Challenge series so far, and maybe a a few in the wings.

I would hope we see around 50 or more in this series. Challenge stories are always well presented and with the comments hidden and no idea of who or which type one is going to open, it is always exciting to me to read the entries.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 11
Caddiejo, Geoffrey, laura82, Seabee49
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9