LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Mistaken Identity Story -- In the news!

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Jan 2013 23:42
A while ago I requested women on the board to send me in some examples of times they were mistaken for someone younger (and presumably more spankable.) The generous response I received, particularly from Janine, led to several new stories, including TEACHER TAUGHT and LIGHT UP NIGHT. (If you're reading this for the first time, I'm always listening for new ideas).

So I was pleased to see this story in the news. Emma Watson of Harry Potter Fame was apparently mistaken for an unaccompanied minor.

She was once a child star.
Was.
But Transportation Security Administration officers didn't realize that "Harry Potter" actress Emma Watson is now grown up.
TSA agents recently stopped the 22-year-old as she flew into JFK airport when they mistook her for an unaccompanied minor.
According to a report in the New York Daily News, Watson tweeted about the incident, which occurred around the holidays.
"Passport control: 'Unaccompanied minor?' Me: 'Sorry?'"Watson tweeted.
"Passport control: 'Where is ur (your) guardian?' Me: 'I'm 22!!!!!!'"
Typically, anyone 12 or under is required to be accompanied by an adult at an airport.
Watson, who is British and a regular magazine cover girl, seemed more amused than annoyed by the incident. "Never wearing a backpack again," she tweeted.
And apparently, she's been through it before. "The really sad thing is that this is not the first time this has happened," she tweeted.
[i][/i]

Of course in my fictional universe a keen eyed security guard could earn himself a generous gratuity by referring this case to the Headmaster at the local reformatory, which is filled with young delinquents in their 20's who look quite a bit younger in their charming school uniforms. This almost seems like a setup for one of my stories, FALLEN STAR!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 00:05
She does look quite young, especially with the pixie cut she now has.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 15:03
Seegee:
She does look quite young, especially with the pixie cut she now has.

Seegee

I can almost imagine Justin Bieber visiting Clarkstown...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 19:19
She's a very pretty young lady. I don't see her in many other films. I guess it's still early in her career.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 21:26
I can clearly see a story in this - of her being assigned a temporary guardian who feels the need to spank her.

Goodgulf

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 15
cheerios3833, Joechangiowa, laststraw, laura82, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9