LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Role reversal

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 6 Feb 2013 04:48
I have a role reversal one of sorts with my Katherine and Lynn story, which is a younger sister spanking an older sister. I had thought it would be a standalone story but several commenters want a sequel or two!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 6 Feb 2013 07:10
I did the same thing with Sister Act, Rachel. It was meant to be a one off, but I got a sequel out of it, and I may even have a 3rd up my sleeve.

Patron
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 6 Feb 2013 19:29
SeeGee and Rachel,

I actually wrote a story with a similar premise, but a totally different structure a few years ago. I might post it here at some point, but if and when I do I want you two to know that I didn't copy from you. This was posted years ago on another group already.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 6 Feb 2013 21:03
I'd like to see it Patron. I never would have thought you copied. There are only so many variations on an idea that someone can have.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#15 | Posted: 6 Feb 2013 23:37
One could look at Cherry Reds "Evil daughter," the daughter turns the tables on her mom. It is the start of a series and only part 1 is on the site right now but I think it is along the lines wanted.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 7 Feb 2013 03:37
It certainly has my curiosity as well, Patron. I won't think you copied

profken
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 19:18
You might want to take a look at my "Sandy's Adventure" series where a 30 year old acts out her fantasy of being a spanked teen. In her adventure she pretends to be a teen again and ends up being spanked by her niece and other high schoolers in addition to her friend's younger sister and her husband).

thereader0987
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 19:52
I don't know why but I too am a fan of role reversal stories. I'll have to read or re-read the ones that have been mentioned. This library keeps me busy unfortunately.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 13:37
profken:
You might want to take a look at my "Sandy's Adventure" series where a 30 year old acts out her fantasy of being a spanked teen. In her adventure she pretends to be a teen again and ends up being spanked by her niece and other high schoolers in addition to her friend's younger sister and her husband).

I just found and read this series, and greatly enjoyed it. Thanks for calling my attention to it.

I like not so much role-reversal stories per se, but stories where an adult is treated as a teen or child and spanked and otherwise punished as such. Role-reversal stories not infrequently include this element, but not always. Any suggestions are welcome.

-Don L.

OldGuy1
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 2 Mar 2013 02:49
Role reversal is also a genre I'm a fan of, so thanks for all the recommendations.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
Essexotk, Geoffrey, Golterenn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9