library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Obscure author recognition: southerntannedf

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#1 | Posted: 3 Dec 2012 13:28
Here is another author who definitely deserves more recognition. Her serial "The Principal" is an intense and detailed description of a school paddling with a quite interesting (and very long!) psychological battle between principal and student. I don't usually like spankings to be made more embarrassing than necessary, but here the principal's little ploys seem to make some kind of sense...

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 02:13
I looked for that serial under "The Principal" but did not find it using Search. Then I looked under the author's name and found that it is called "The Principle". Although it involved the head of a school the author doesn't misspell it but you have to read the story to find out why.

If it had been spelled "Principal" it might have gotten more notice as schoolgirl stories are popular.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 06:50
tiptopper:
I looked for that serial under "The Principal" but did not find it using Search. Then I looked under the author's name and found that it is called "The Principle".

One of these Freudian things, I suppose. I didn't bother to have two windows open simultaneously and just quoted the title from memory. But the "The Principle" actually makes much more sense....

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
aka, bbnebraska12, dan2bend, Patron, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9