LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

NJRick's Obscure Author Recognition Project

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 14 Jun 2013 15:56
Since this thread has been resurrected, I would like tell you how much of a difference Rick's campaign has made. Just 6 months ago on a Lucky Dip a quarter to a third of the older stories that came up had no comments. Now it is just couple or three. This is happening consistently. This has been a very effective strategy, Rick.
Bravo!
Islandcarol

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 14 Jun 2013 19:55
rachelredbum:
In that case, I would like to submit Tom as an obscure author. he has only 1 story, with 610 views, 11 comments and 9 favourites. In fact, his one story, Teacher's Punishment, should be a Story of the Day recommendation.

Ummmm, doesn't such an assertion on your part suggest a course of action to you...?? --C.K.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 7 Apr 2016 05:24
bumping this thread for PattyGolden's benefit. Pages 10 & 11 for the Storyboard Forum (and maybe some others around then) include some author nominations under this "project."

I see that this project wasn't nearly as successful as my Obscure Story Challenge, which I will also "bump"

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 11 Nov 2020 20:38
Here's the second thread I'm bumping, which received little response the first time around. I'm hoping for better this time.

It's best to refer back to the initial post for instructions, but in a nutshell, give your fellow members recommendations on relatively obscure authors who are worth reading.

Ready, set, go!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 16
BrownBottom, Clarity, DEllis, hausfrau, makkunny, Sweetness0285
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9