library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

I'm curious

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 29 Mar 2010 22:08
I was wondering if that recurring snapshot of the caned behind is someone's collected shot of a model or a personal contribution of a member?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Mar 2010 22:38
Its just a random image grabbed off the net .... however, kdpierre, if you would like a picture of your own fine rump to grace the noticeboard, all you need to do is send us a pic of it

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 30 Mar 2010 19:50
You've been to my website, so you've already seen it. Posting it here would just be grandstanding.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 31 Mar 2010 01:09
kdpierre
I guess there will be people putting their chairs around the grandstand. LOL

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 31 Mar 2010 14:47
I tend to think most here would prefer to see a young, female behind with spanking marks rather than my old duff.......but if flopsy wishes, she may use a picture from my website. I suppose enough people have already seen my smacked bottom...what's a few more?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Apr 2010 22:57
kdpierre
Especially when it's all in fun. Well, maybe the ladies may want to take a peek. Ya never know.

Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 2 Aug 2014 08:23
You do yourself a dis-service,I am sure a lot of people would like to see your bare derriere !!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 2 Aug 2014 14:28
kdpierre:
I tend to think most here would prefer to see a young, female behind with spanking marks rather than my old duff.......but if flopsy wishes, she may use a picture from my website. I suppose enough people have already seen my smacked bottom...what's a few more?

Well, that might be considered gender-based favoritism (discrimination). However, if Flopsy wouldn't mind contributing a revealing photograph of her own sweet derriere, bare and nicely striped from a sound caning, then things would be "evened out," so to speak.

If she's suddenly become rather shy, any one of this Library's lovely ladies could contribute an 'after-spanking' shot of her own bountiful bottom, I'm figuring... --C.K.

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 15
ElegantSpanker, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9