library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Another Keyhole Story

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 3 Nov 2012 01:11
I'm surprised I didn't remember this a couple of weeks ago, but in my collection of vintage adult paperbacks, I have one that has an actual keyhole spanking in it.

The book was Led Astray, by Ron Smith. It was published in 1982 by American Art Enterprises, as part of their "Illicit Library" line -- catalog number IL-106.

That being said, I am fairly certain that this was a reprint, but I don't know when it was originally published, whether or not the title was changed (or what the original title might have been), or who the original publisher was. I am certain -- beyond the shadow of a doubt, in fact -- that the author was in fact Will Henry. Trust me, it reads like his other books.

Anyway, the keyhole spanking takes place in Chapter 2 of the book. The main characters of Led Astray are a soon-to-be married couple, and they are late coming home from a date. The bride's mother is not happy at this, and she gives her daughter a somewhat severe spanking -- six minutes with a hairbrush. The groom hasn't left (he gets his dose of displeasure in Chapter 3), and he is curious enough to spy on what is happening. He actually witnesses his fiancee getting spanked through a keyhole, although I am surprised that he was able to see that much through a small keyhole.

As I said, the groom receives his own spanking in Chapter 3, it could be said that the bride has her own keyhole moment. Although in her case, it's strictly auditory, as she hears the entire exchange.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 7 Nov 2012 23:36
I supposed I should have also asked this: If this was indeed a reprint, can anyone tell me what the original title was, when it was published, and by whom?

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#3 | Posted: 8 Nov 2012 01:09
Sorry, can't help you. I do have in my collection a book by Ron Smith. Its catalog number is IL-101 and its name is "Marina Girls". It has a spying girl watching her sister making out, but it has no spanking scenes and its style is very different from Will Henry.

Another point is that at that time a lot of books were published under Will Henry name and certainly were written by someone else.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 13 Nov 2012 01:45
KJM:
Sorry, can't help you. I do have in my collection a book by Ron Smith. Its catalog number is IL-101 and its name is "Marina Girls"

I've seen that book. I picked it up because I thought it would be another Will Henry book. It's because the writing styles were so dissimilar that makes me think Led Astray was a reprint of an earlier book, and that AAE was reprinting a number of different books under the "Ron Smith" byline. (And did that even make sense?)

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 15
Alef, razzy234, stevenr, Sugarcane, tiger123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9