LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Was Disraeli a spanko?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 28 Oct 2012 18:40
Stevens was also the creator of one of my favourite political rejoinders. Abraham Lincoln was becoming uneasy about his first Secretary of State for War, Simon Cameron. He asked Stevens, "Is Cameron honest?". Stevens replied, "Is Cameron honest? He wouldn't steal a red-hot stove." Some friends of Cameron overheard this and protested. Stevens response was: "OK, I said Simon Cameron wouldn't steal a red-hot stove. I withdraw that allegation."

As for Disraeli, one can't necessarily assume his wife welcomed the spanking. He appears to have threatened a spanking if she didn't marry him. What did she do? She married him.

There have long been rumours about Gladstone and spanking or something similar. Were these two great rival political leaders possibly both spankos? If so, did they know about the other? Would Gladstone have been a top or a bottom? If a top, there's potential for a story about a lady who gets spanked by both - but of course, it can't affect her vote as at this time no women had the vote.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#12 | Posted: 29 Oct 2012 09:01
barretthunter:
there's potential for a story about a lady who gets spanked by both

A certain distinguished lady who entertained them both on a regular basis comes to mind but maybe she would not have been amused.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 29 Oct 2012 10:33
Hotspur:
A certain distinguished lady who entertained them both on a regular basis comes to mind but maybe she would not have been amused.

On the other hand, I've always thought there was something a bit toppy about Prince Albert....

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
Alef, averam300, Geoffrey, greyrain, novak, ntytina, Shadowdancer, StefK, yankee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9