The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Kissing after spanking

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
opb
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 14 Oct 2012 10:44
PinkAngel:
I find that overtly described sex, or the use of base terminology, makes me cringe. To me it detracts from the story and less is definitely more. I do however realise that I am in the minority.

I'm in the minority too on this one, but I suspect that I just don't like reading about sex. Reading about spankings is fine, knowing that the participents retired to bed afterwards is fine, but I really don't need to know in loving detail who put what into where. Let me use my imagination on that one.

As for the OP. I also find the kiss and cuddle after punishment spankings somewhat grating, I think it takes some time to move from the emotions of punishment, particularly when it involves such an overtly sexual act as spanking, to loving and making up. There again I am completely inexperienced in this field, so I might be talking rubbish.

DLandhill:
I have actually seen (adult) people take some very severe spankings, or whippings or other forms of BDSM, quite willingly and express and show love for the top immediately after

I've also seen this on film, and it is always in the context whippings etc. being given for sensual/sexual reasons, so whilst it can be severe, it's being done with the intent of creating pleasure, and this is exactly at the centre of this paradoxical realm we inhabit, the fact that apparently nasty things can cause pleasure in the proper circumstances. Consequently it's a different case from that of the OP.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#12 | Posted: 14 Oct 2012 12:32
Sebastian:
The emotional that was displayed was still anger.

I guess that would mean the spanking you are referring to was for punishment only. In stories where the spanking is for the sexual/sensual enjoyment of one or both participants, it would be quite natural for the participating characters to umm errr progress to other forms of pleasure.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#13 | Posted: 14 Oct 2012 12:43
I find myself in disagreement with myself on this point. In my mind I have always kept spanking and ordinary sexuality separate; although highly erotic, spanking is to me in a different category than genital sex. For that reason, stories that mix spanking and ordinary sex are usually not my cup of tea — I do, e.g., not care much for fondling during the spanking, and I definitely dislike close descriptions of genital parts.

So why is it that many (most?) of my stories end with sex between the spanker and the spankee? It is usually not very explicit, but it is still undeniably there. In some cases (such as "Who am I to know") the story doesn't make sense without it, but in most cases I think the sex isn't primarily sex, but a convenient symbol for forgiveness and confirmation — the relationship is back on track and both have forgiven the other.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 17 Oct 2012 04:11
jools:
Sebastian: The emotional that was displayed was still anger.
I guess that would mean the spanking you are referring to was for punishment only. In stories where the spanking is for the sexual/sensual enjoyment of one or both participants, it would be quite natural for the participating characters to umm errr progress to other forms of pleasure.

Of course. If it is pleasure, why would they be angry, unless one participant did not arouse the other.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 18 Oct 2012 00:55
PinkAngel:
I think most of us have things that make us make us react in a similar way, just not necessarily the same thing. For me personally - after apostrophe abuse lol - it is sex after (during/before) spanking... I find that overtly described sex, or the use of base terminology, makes me cringe. To me it detracts from the story and less is definitely more. I do however realise that I am in the minority.

Ahhhh well, I pretty much react that way as well--I don't mind there being a reference to erotic interaction occurring (presumably between spanker and spankee) afterward, but unless it's directly and strongly related to the spanking-based plotline, I'd rather not have any detailed description of the sexual relations involved.

As for the spanker showing affection to the spankee, I don't see any hypocrisy in that unless the corporal correction went brutally past its recipient's limits.

If it was a disciplinary butt-blistering, hugs and kisses (and possibly even erotic interaction between spouses/lovers) show that the spankee has been forgiven by the spanker, and that he/she in turn recognizes that the punishment was administered in his/her long-term best interest and/or to benefit their relationship. (This could apply to both consensual adult spankings and ones administered by a family or quasi-family authority figure.)

If it was basically a playful chastisement, including a bet payoff or a forfeit in a spanking-related game, showing affection afterward would indicate that both parties accept the light-hearted aspect of the situation.

AFAIC in both cases the 'whuppings' could still be very sound, even quite severe, and nonetheless result in affectionate behavior afterward--and possibly before and/or during as well, such as the spanker gently patting the spankee's exposed posterior as he/she is standing with his/her nose in the corner. (I've occasionally had comments that some of my womanly disciplinarians seem to be 'phony' in addressing their masculine victims by terms of endearment while delivering rather intensive corporal correction to them, but I don't view it that way myself if the recipient is generally punished that severely.)

I'm especially fond of having the sniffling, sore-bottomed male spankee sweetly kissing his feminine spanker's smooth, creamy white bumcheeks for 5-10 minutes immediately after she's thoroughly 'fixed his little red wagon' for him--IMHO that definitely shows that there are no feelings of resentment over him being disciplined by her... --C.K.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Alef, Backbeat, DonMichael, jwoul, nick2911, WilliamAllen, yankee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9