LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Story dates

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 13 Oct 2012 19:25
Thank you very much for those changes, Februs. I appreciate your work and tolerance here.

sampast
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 3 Jan 2013 21:53
This is very interesting reading. I always wondered, and I guess worried, what would happen if someone took one of my stories off the web, and tried to sell it to a publishing company and claimed it was theirs. Not that I think any of my work is worthy of being published, but hey, you never know.

Don, it's good to see you. Welcome back. We need to catch up.
Now leave Februs alone. He's my buddy and he does a great job here.
Sam

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#13 | Posted: 4 Jan 2013 02:43
Hmmmm...someone stealing one of my stories, an interesting thought. I have always thought I would have to PAY someone to steal my stories, just so I could claim the fame that goes along with such stuff.

Now if a strong determined woman took me over her knee and using her paddle insisted I give her one of my stories I think I would eventually give her all the copyright things she wanted...LOL

I like the site exactly the way it is, and any problems that come up, (which in my case is very doubtful) will be dealt with when it happens, until then I choose to ignore all the possibilities. We can get so bogged down in things we forget we are here for fun. Now back to reading and commenting for me.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 4 Jan 2013 02:47
canadianspankee:
I have always thought I would have to PAY someone to steal my stories

You could use all that money you're getting from letting people into the inner inner-circles. My price is pretty high though.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 4 Jan 2013 14:39
sampast:
This is very interesting reading. I always wondered, and I guess worried, what would happen if someone took one of my stories off the web, and tried to sell it to a publishing company and claimed it was theirs. Not that I think any of my work is worthy of being published, but hey, you never know.

There are a few places that publish, and pay for, spanking stories. But all the ones I know about are fairly tied-in to the online spanking scene generally, and would probably spot work already on the web, and refuse it. I wouldn't worry too much. However if you wanted to, I think your work is quite good enough that some of those places might well pay for it. (don't expect to get rich, however).

sampast:
Don, it's good to see you. Welcome back. We need to catch up.
Now leave Februs alone. He's my buddy and he does a great job here.
Sam

It's good to be here. It is very good to see you online. Expect email.

Februs indeed does a very good job, and I am very grateful to him as I said above.

-Don L.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 07:32
Somewhat off topic but related... There are a lot of stories I've read here that I wish I had copies of. I can understand why this hasn't been allowed, but wonder if it would be possible if we had the author's permission? I have a lot that I saved from other sites for my own use already, just as I have images probably numbering in the thousands.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 08:06
Often123:
There are a lot of stories I've read here that I wish I had copies of. I can understand why this hasn't been allowed, but wonder if it would be possible if we had the author's permission?

More and more stories are available through the purchase of ebooks from LSF Publications. And it's likely that some authors would send you copies of their stories if you asked (and if they still have copies).

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
carto75, Hoddle, steve77, stevenr, thunderball, WhiteWhale7
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9