LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

One-hit Wonders

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Oct 2012 13:50
While researching my recent post on the "50/50 Club," I came upon a surprising fact. A story doesn't need to be written by a prolific author, who may have a loyal following, in order to become "popular." There are at least three stories, in fact, that are high up on the "popularity charts" that are the sole entries here by their respective authors:

"Accepting the Unfair," by Placid (1,507 views, 44 favorites, 36 comments)

"Cindy's Worst - A spanking Mom's Memoir," by Ed Finn (1,234 views, 38 favorites, 32 comments)

"Beverly's Method," by Angela Bauer (1,793 views, 27 favorites, 20 comments)

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Oct 2012 21:28
I believe that these authors, especially Ed Finn, are very prolific but the library can't get permission to load their other stories. Februs would have to provide more information on that.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Oct 2012 21:37
tiptopper:
I believe that these authors, especially Ed Finn, are very prolific but the library can't get permission to load their other stories.

That would certainly explain how they would atract a lot of attention as their followers found them here.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Oct 2012 00:07
There's a writer called Phygos who wrote some phenomenal F/M work that absolutely pushed all of my buttons, but we've only ever been able to get one of his stories here as far as I'm aware.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 10
bbnebraska12, Hansi, robert1950
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9