library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Aunt Harriet stories

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 11 Sep 2012 18:29
Know what these remind me of? The old TV show I remember as a kid,"Little Rascals". They pulled stunts like Dan', although don't think they ever got caught and spanked.Actually though one of the kids was called "Spanky." Any other oldtimers here remember those shows?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 12 Sep 2012 01:35
Redskinluver:
Any other oldtimers here remember those shows?

You mean with Alfalfa, Buckwheat, Darla, Froggy and the gang? Also called "Our Gang," in fact. They were movies in the 20s & 30s before being used as afternoon TV fare for children in the 50s and 60s. THOSE "Little Rascals?"

Nope. Don't remember them at all.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 12 Sep 2012 02:10
RSL, you're right about the Rascals. I read an article quite some time ago that made me think back to some episodes I watched. There were several where Jackie Cooper was over his father's knee, but all the viewer saw was dad pulling his nightgown back over his bottom. Never saw his bottom because it was done so fast.

The article stated that the scenes were edited because of the bare buttocks of Jackie. I can remember the way the screen flicked real quick when the gown was being pulled down. That's were the editing took place. You have to remember that movies like these were still pretty new, so the editing process was a little shaky.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 13 Sep 2012 00:54
I remember these well. In fact, I believe we have some of them on DVD. There was one episode where Spanky seemed "due" for one. They showed his mother listening at the door, and you could hear the sounds of a spanking, a smack, then an ouch or similar noise. When it finally showed the scene beyond the door, the father was on his knees fixing something under the kitchen sink, and Spanky was spanking his father's bottom as he was on his knees under the sink. Each spank sound was Spanky smacking his father, and the ouch was his reaction to his palm smacking his father's bottom.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Sep 2012 01:33
Yes, I remember something like that. I can see the mother with her ear at the door. Those shows were totally hilarious. And Petey was a Pit Bull.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 13 Sep 2012 06:28
There's one I saw that really reflects the attitude of spanking in that age.

The pretty teacher is giving some students a lift to school and it's the fat kid's turn to sit next to her in the car, but he prefers to stand on the running board today.

Another kid watching him walk into frame rubbing at his seat asks: "What's the matter Chubby? Sit on a catius?"
The answer?
"Naw. My old man whipped me with his razor strap."

When the teacher points out that it was his turn to sit beside her, he says
"I don't feel much like sitting down. I'll ride on the running board if you don't mind."
To which the teacher answered:
"Oh - did your daddy tan you again?"
"I'll say he did - fluently!"

And it's merely a source of amusement for the teacher.

How was I able to get the dialogue right after so many years? Well, I found it online... It's one of the few Our Gang episodes in the public domain. You can watch itself yourself at
http://stagevu.com/video/zlwvjjswpeqp

The dialogue quoted above starts around 3:17.
Warning - it's racists as hell. Back in those day you had to show minorities as stereotypes if you wanted to show them in the Southern US.

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 13 Sep 2012 08:49
There's a show here at present, a mini series called Puberty Blues, based on the book of the same name. It's largely about two sexually precocious teenagers. It's set in the 1970's. In one episode one of the girls bratty younger brother (about 10) is asked to check a soup tureen for a dinner party his mother is hosting. He places a frog in the tureen. When it comes time to serve the soup, Mum asks her daughter to help out, she's just got home from a party and is definitely a little drunk and possibly also high, she finds the frog in the soup and asks 'What about the frog, Mum?'
Mum looks and immediately knows what has happened, she snatches a wooden spoon from a drawer and heads upstairs where she applies it to her son's backside and then storms back down with his wails following her.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 13 Sep 2012 20:53
I remember the our series from the 60s and late 50s, probably. They were such a rag tag group. Parents never seem to pay any attention to them unless they needed to be punished. Once or twice a week, one of them was spanked or strapped or just in trouble and seriously scolded. I like those shows but do not miss black and white TV. My all time favorite kiddie spanking was Patty McCormick at the end of the movie the Bad Seed. She was such a villain, I wanted it to go on forever!

I seem to remember a number of Shirley Temple spankings also. Anybody else? Other kiddie spankings? I often wonder if growing up during that era- 50s and 60s developed that spanko gene we all share.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 13 Sep 2012 23:22
I remember one movie (black & white) where the father told his small daughter, while talking to his wife, to go up stairs to her room and he would be up shortly. You knew that she was being naughty and would probably be punished. The father went upstairs to the daughters room and you could hear the sound of a spanking and the daughter crying. I found it quite interesting.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
Alef, Filbert74, Heike, Redskinluver, stag, stevenr, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9