library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Soundtracks on Audio Stories

Chelmer
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 22:47
I listened to an audio story recently and one of the things I really enjoyed were the sound effects such as the swish and thwack of the cane that had been added to the soundtrack.

Trying to locate some more audio stories with sound effects proved a bit of a "needle in a haystack" activity. So I'd like to invite everybody to list any you've come across, (or perhaps written yourself?) on this thread.

If we get only a short list it will be a useful addition to the Library.

My entry is the story I read, "Back to School" by DJ Black, a tremendous narrative, and well worth listening to.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#2 | Posted: 11 Sep 2012 12:00
The audio version of my story, "The Little Black Dress" finishes with the sound of none other than flopsybunny getting her bottom smacked.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 11 Sep 2012 13:27
My 'Cotton-tail Cutie', narrated by opb, also has sound effects.

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 12 Sep 2012 08:10
...modestly blushes.

Thanks for your kind comments about sound effects.
Chelmer:
one of the things I really enjoyed were the sound effects

Back to School is a good story for the FX-merchant as there are several different styles of caning and crying sounds described in the text.

I sometimes wonder when I add them to a narration whether they are adding to the story or distracting from it. Sometimes I'm sure, as in the case of A Small Sand Shovel (Spankzz) where the effect of the story was built through the sound of the words so additional effects would have been superfluous.

For FX affecionadoes may I also suggest:
Safe Boating (Dave Caldewell), The Dream Spankers (Flopsybunny), The Quickie (Artofzee), A Doctor Canes ( DJ Black) & Gone Away ( Nancy Wing).

I've only just submitted Slipping Away by Ruegirl in two versions, with and without sound effects, as I remained in this quandary. Let's see which one the mods choose.

Chelmer
Male Member

England
#5 | Posted: 24 Oct 2012 18:13
Just pushing this back up the list to maybe jog some more memories.

Thanks for all the contributions so far, by the way.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 13
SlippersSting, Teaboy, vanillayes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9