Commenting on fiction and poems

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 13:08
bendover:
Tiptopper you got me on that one. I do that with the letters all the time. Not that I believe they happened yesterday, but my comments are often critical to the person who signed the letter, or something that happened in the letter to that person I thought was cruel or abusive. Usually I start out with something about 'if this is really true.'

So, I'm a little bit guilty there, too.

I don't often get the chance to read the stories that get loaded here but I am very familiar with the "letters" that we load from the various spanking magazines. I would say that it's not unreasonable to assume that they are ALL made up or at least to assume that when reading them. They were clearly published to titillate or to express someone's fantasy through the medium of a letter. I think in the majority of cases that's all too clear to see, a few however are written in a less sensational manner and may appear real but I would suggest that the vast majority of those are also purely works of fiction. I have also had dialogue with more than one person who had letters published in the mags who confided that everything they wrote was made up.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 23:10
Februs:
I would say that it's not unreasonable to assume that they are ALL made up or at least to assume that when reading them. They were clearly published to titillate or to express someone's fantasy through the medium of a letter. I think in the majority of cases that's all too clear to see, a few however are written in a less sensational manner and may appear real but I would suggest that the vast majority of those are also purely works of fiction. I have also had dialogue with more than one person who had letters published in the mags who confided that everything they wrote was made up.

It is really hard to say if "letters to the editor" are real or not. I would agree that most of them are fiction, or at least embellished, but some are probably real. Those with the least description are most likely the true ones.

There once was a weekly mainstream newspaper that published kinky letters, many dealing with spanking, for years. After years one of the readers wrote in that some of those letters dealing with runaway girls being spanked, many of which had been published in the past, had actually been written by his elderly grandmother.

blimp
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 11 Sep 2012 00:05
By the law of averages at least some of them must have been true. Probably the unlikeliest ones were true. Especially those written by retired headmasters of girls boarding schools and thirty five year old men that were still spanked by their mothers!!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 11
Alunn, Heroth, idhughes, jimisim, Maybe, poona
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9