The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

An Interview with Sampast and Jaxson

sampast
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 Mar 2010 04:13
An Interview with Sampast and Jaxson
© 2009 by Sampast

Interviewer: So Sampast, well known for your twin series, Maggie stories, as well as the Lizzie and Lexie stories, I understand you have a new writing partner, and a new series. Why don't you tell us about it?

Sam: I'll do better than that. I'll introduce you to him. This is Jaxson.

Jaxson: Hi there.

Interviewer: So how did you two hook up?

Sam: We met on an ageplay message board. We've been friends for over a year.

Jaxson: I had written a few stories and shown them to Sam, and she liked them and said one day we should write a story together.

Sam: So we finally did. In fact we wrote a few.

Jaxson: Yes, I can't seem to stop Sam now from writing all the time.

Sam: *Giggles. Yes, he's unleashed something in me. We were just writing for ourselves, and one day I said, "Jaxson, do you think we should post our stories for others to read?"

Jaxson: And of course, I said yes. So here we are.

Interviewer: I see. Well tell us about the series.

Sam: Well it's a single woman raising four children. Her name is Patricia Leigh Matthews, but they call her 'Tricia'. And she meets a man and they fall in love.

Jaxson: Yes, his name is Marcus Bryant Anderson, but they call him 'Marc'.

Sam: He's the chef at the kids' school. They meet at a PTA meeting, and you can say 'it's love at first sight'. Of course, Tricia's son, Dylan, who's 6, raves about Marc's cooking.

Jaxson: But Sam, of course, he's more than just a chef. He plans the meals, too. He's the catering director.

Sam: Oh, right, Jaxson, sorry about that.

Interviewer: How old are the other children?

Sam: Let's see, the oldest, Cecelia is 10. At first we had her being 12, but that seemed too old.

Jaxson: Yes, 12 was too old. 10 is a much better age for Celia.

Sam: And Kaitlyn is 8. She's the big troublemaker. Many of the stories revolve around her so far.

Jaxson: *smiles. Yes, our Katie is a bit of trouble, isn't she?

Sam: *smiles back at Jaxson. And then there are the boys. Dylan is 6, and Cody is 2. Celia is Tricia's only natural daughter. The other three are adopted.

Interviewer: Well it sounds as though with 4 kids, there'll be plenty to keep the parents busy.

Sam: Oh yes, for sure. And Tricia keeps Marc busy as well.

Interviewer: Oh? Is there some M/F in the series too?

Sam: *looks over at Jaxson. Want to take this one?

Jaxson: Sure. Yes, Marc has to keep Tricia in line as well as the children. Especially after he moves in, he gets involved a lot with the discipline of the children.

Sam: And we mustn't forget the diaper angle. It's a big part of the series.

Interviewer: Oh? A little something for everyone, then.

Sam: Well, as you may know I'm pretty big into the diaper scene. It's one of my fetishes. Seems Jaxson shares my interests as well. It's one of the reasons we started writing together.

Interviewer: So how does it fit into this series?

Jaxson: How doesn't it? It's everywhere. Except for Celia, everyone wears diapers.

Sam: Yeah, I was thinking about that. Maybe Celia will develop an interest in them too

Jaxson: *looks at Sam. You didn't tell me that.

Sam: *laughs, I just thought of it. Anyway, in the beginning. *looks at Jaxson, are you sure we want to give away this stuff? Maybe we should just wait and let them read it.

Jaxson: Oh, a little hint at what's to come, might be fun. In the beginning of their relationship, Marc finds out that Tricia is curious about diapers, so he decides to diaper her.

Sam: Yeah, and she's amazed that he knows so much about diapers. He doesn't even mind changing the baby sometimes. He's amazing in every way.

Interviewer: *looks on as Sam and Jaxson seem to have a very close relationship, and are almost teasing each other. Well the series sounds really interesting. I can't wait to read it. How long will we have to wait?

Sam: Well...

Jaxson: We do have one story finished, but...

Sam: I'm afraid it's not at the beginning. Jaxson and I seem to have a problem finishing stories. We get these great ideas and start writing them, but there's only one we've finished...

Jaxson: And it's sorta later on in their relationship

Sam: *nods. Yeah, but I was thinking, maybe we can post them out of order. Sorta like my twin stories. The girls skipped around a lot, different ages and stuff. Maybe Jaxson and I can post stories out of order too

Interviewer: Might be interesting

Sam: Yeah, it might. We still need to think about it. *Reaches over and takes Jaxson's hand and squeezes it. We're really excited about getting responses to the stories, though

Jaxson: *smiles at Sam. Of course, we already know they're good, and we enjoy writing them. It won't matter what others think. Right, Sam?

Sam: Sure, you're right, Jaxson

Interviewer: Well, Sam, and Jaxson, thank you for talking with me today. I know all your fans are excited, Sam, about you writing again, and of course about having a new writing partner and a new series coming. Jaxson, it was a pleasure to meet you.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
aaron2, canth256, dowano, keitho54, Kia, Roarii, samslipper, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9