LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What is desired in a spanking story?

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
Carly1020
Female Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 08:05
id say my perfect story would have non-consensual spanking, followed my non-consensual but enjoyable for both parties sex

SNM
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 16:50
Carly1020:
id say my perfect story would have non-consensual spanking, followed my non-consensual but enjoyable for both parties sex

Its not rape: its surprise sex you didn't know you wanted.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 16:59
SNM:
Its not rape: its surprise sex you didn't know you wanted.

It works in fantasy only, of course.

switcheroo
Male Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 4 Oct 2012 18:52
Mine is usually either F/m or F/f with the spankee being a late teenager or early adult spanked by an older lady in authority. Also prefer it to be otk and with the hand.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 5 Oct 2012 00:11
tiptopper:
In the case of the library it always does matter as the validator has to assign an age group to the characters and up to 12 is a Child, 13 o 17 is a Teen and over 18 is an Adult.

I think Flopsy mentioned this to me in passing when I submitted my story "Double Down Spanking." I don't think I mentioned it specifically in the story, but Kelly (the spankee in the story) was a college freshman, and the narrator a few years older. But since I did mention that she had her own apartment (and a roommate), I was thinking that it was at least implied that she was at least 18.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#36 | Posted: 5 Oct 2012 07:03
I have read some pretty long stories and most of them are great. There were a few where the 'details' made me skip a paragraph here and there just to get back to the story. So I do think a story can be too long, if the writer gets bogged down in 'details' that do nothing for the story. In every story some details are needed and necessary, but saying "he graduated from college' is a lot different then a detail summary like, "he graduated from Kingston College with a grade point average of 3.8, the second highest in the entire class."

So yes, in my opinion, there is such a thing as a story getting too long, but then I am only one person. Others may love to have such details, so what is too much for me may be too little for them. Based on that, I say what I want out of a story, is the privilege of reading many more.

opb
Male Author

England
#37 | Posted: 5 Oct 2012 09:50
canadianspankee:
There were a few where the 'details' made me skip a paragraph here and there just to get back to the story.

I think this gives a saluatory lesson in writing. Whilst the author may have this level of detail in his head and feels that it is important to a full understanding of the plot, it ain't necessarily so. All readers are different, and whilst some of them are just in it for the action, others want more description.

It might be thought that one can't please both, but I think it is always better to leave a reader wanting more after a concisely written piece (they'll come back to your other stories) than to risk boring them with excessive detail (they might not). This is why trying to write to a parsimonious word limit is such good practice. With only a few words at one's disposal every one of the little rascals must pull their weight.

Having said that, sometimes a piece needs to be a bit more verbose, needs a bit of breathing space to allow a mood or ambience to be created, but that is not the same as burdening the reader with excess detail.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
Backbeat, Balor, makkunny, spankobrat, spkcomics, yokogawa
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9