LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

A feedback request

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Mar 2010 16:53
Dear co-writers and readers,
Please consider telling me your reaction to my new piece "Montage". It is a very different kind of piece for me both in style and content and I would like to know what you thought of it.....even if it is unfavorable. If you prefer to leave the comment here rather than at the comment section under the story, I would not mind.

I wrote the piece as an attempt to portray spanking as it plays out in the real world. Many of the vignettes are based on personal experiences or actual experiences had by others. The style is minimalist with an eattempt to render an essence in the fewest possible words. Not all of it is cute, but not all of it is sad....just like life.

Please excuse me if this request seems pushy or brash. I have lots of stories but I am not directing attention to them all. I am truly curious about this particular one. Thank you.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 20 Mar 2010 17:50
I was the validater for that particular story, and I enjoyed it very much. I liked the contrast of one girl enjoying the afterglow or anticipation of a spanking, while another cringes in fear. Particularly, I was struck by 'He loved her too much to spank her hard; she loved him too much to leave him for not spanking her hard enough.'

Linda

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 20 Mar 2010 18:13
Thanks, I am glad you actually mentioned out of all things that you liked the contrast in the girl who was excited and the one who was afraid. I worried some might be bothered by that particular vignette....but I felt I needed to include it and risk it. Thank you for responding with those particulars.

jsanon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 21 Mar 2010 01:00
Can't seem to access the comment section after your story, but since you asked, I made a point to read it. I thought it was a good job of including all sorts of stories or real situations we have all thought of or experienced, and most of them are very much to the point. You encapsulated a lot of what we all think about, in its infinite variety. I had hoped, however, for a more solid tie-in at the end, something like saying --- the author picked up the scraps of paper with all these story ideas from his girlfriend on them and tried to figure which one he should choose, knowing that the wrong choice might lead to . . . well, you know.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 21 Mar 2010 05:10
Thanks for the honest feedback, JS.

When I first imagined the story I had no intention of any tie-in at the end whatsoever. I was merely going to list a series of vignettes. Only after jotting down several vignettes did I have the idea of a final excerpt with an autobiographical spin to conclude the series.

Your idea would undoubtedly make the story more in line with a traditional spanking story, which many might well prefer. The downside is that the vignettes would seem more fictional if they were suggested story ideas from a girlfriend and I wanted them to feel like factual dossier reports with the names removed.

Thanks again for taking the time to read it and respond.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 11
BrianC780, caladonia2000, daveyboy, Februs, Jake15, makkunny, mobblers, Nelon, sherbro2001, Smoke99, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9