library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Two Stories You Shouldn't Miss

Guy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Aug 2012 20:35
There are two recent additions to our wonderful spanking library that I think are especially worthy of mention.

"The Tutor" by Nancy Wing is a poignant story about a teen girl forced to leave an orphanage, the only home she has ever known. She leaves owning little more than the clothing on her back. The story details her introduction to her new life, and then takes off from there.

"Barbara" by Blackbirtch is also about a teen girl leaving home to start a new life. This story may err on the side of severity, but the quality of the writing more than makes up for it. I love the construction of the first two paragraphs. The first one puts you inside the girl's head, and then the second one quickly deposits you into the surprise and shock of her very first caning.

Guy

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 09:52
I feel compelled to add that the first two paragraphs of "Barbara" are of a quality that I have never seen before in a spanking story.

I commend everybody to read those.

Some of the story wasn't entirely to my personal tastes; but congratulations 'Blackbirch' I hope to read much more from you

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
DomDavid, insonia, Noiterk, paradoxu, Smachtai, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9