The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

An interesting discovery ...

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
rollin
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 25 Jul 2012 02:11
islandcarol:
I did not realize you could identify who awarded a favorite to your story- how do you do that?

As far as I know, you can't. My favorites counter mysteriously increments (and decrements) all on its own and I have no idea who did what. Recently I was up to a certain number of Favs and the next time I looked 6 had vanished.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 25 Jul 2012 02:33
rollin:
the next time I looked 6 had vanished.

Obviously someone had second thoughts (with those second thoughts reflecting very poor judgment, IMHO).

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#23 | Posted: 25 Jul 2012 03:14
rollin:
Recently I was up to a certain number of Favs and the next time I looked 6 had vanished.

I think some people use the favourite button as a 'must read' button and once they have read the story, remove it from the list. Personally, I just use the favourites button to indicate favourite stories so I can read them repeatedly at leisure.

Perhaps there should be a separate 'reading list' button, so that people don't use 'favourites' for this purpose. It would be quite a handy feature as quite often a title appears on the latest list or someone recommends a story and by the time you have sufficient time to read them, the titles have slipped one's mind! Although, it is of course presumptuous of me to suggest that Februs should add yet ANOTHER feature to this already fantastic library!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 13
bonemouth01, canth256, ch1ckory, fvsoler, Norskpike, rainer64m, Zedbront
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9