Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 14 Feb 2010 14:06
Linda-That twist at the end was wickedly good

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 14 Feb 2010 14:46
blimp....fabulous idea about switching!! I am taking the idea and running with it! Thanks!!!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 14 Feb 2010 23:21
Linda, that story was adorable, it should be posted in the library.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#14 | Posted: 14 Feb 2010 23:48
Seegee:
Linda, that story was adorable

Thank you kindly, sir.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 15 Feb 2010 17:34
There are still a lot of plots that are not overused. Someone being captured by the enemy and the leader is a female or male according to a writer's preference. (keeping in mind that 'readers' also have a preference, so you have to divvy it up sometimes). A horror story involving, maybe a female vampire who is tired of seeing a man beat up his wife. A police story involving juveniles who are in need of a good spanking rather than jail time. A no nonsense mother-in-law. All in All, it's all the same when it comes to plots, but they just have to be mixed up a bit in order to keep them from being the same old thing.

blimp
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 15 Feb 2010 19:36
I have been working on one story influenced by a few lines in Herman Hesse's "Peter Camezind". This is Hesse's first book and is a biography of his early life written as a novel. On his travels he talks with a young boy who tells him that when a boy is due to be caned at the school he attends, the six best behaved girls of the moment are selected. These female paragons of virtue have the honour of holding down the boy whilst he is soundly caned by the schoolmaster. My story is only very loosely based on it (and in any case I have been six months trying to think of a suitable ending) but I think that simple plot in itself would be an excellent one for a story.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 16 Feb 2010 02:17
For your first F/m story, that was nicely done, Linda. It reminded me a little of the old Stephen King short story "The Bogeyman."

I'll "steal"...ummmm, I mean "borrow"...ideas that I like, although I do try to rework them in different ways from the original and I wouldn't use another amateur author's characters without his/her permission.

(I recently "borrowed" some elements from a story serial I read here for a fairly long story that ended up being purchased for publication--in that story I referred generally to a couple of my characters getting some of their ideas from an internet story, so I did try to indirectly credit some of those ideas that I "borrowed.")

However, there are only so many basic spanking-oriented plotlines available so it's a matter of coming up with a new variation on an established theme that this kind of writing is about IMHO.

Sometimes there's a story-writing "challenge" for a particular type of story on a spanking-oriented group or forum that I'll try too... --C.K.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 16 Feb 2010 22:21
Well I have been toying with different viewpoints and versions of a plot idea that I will offer up. (Just keep in mind that someday I will figure out what I want to do with this idea and do my own.)

This is a plot that is for an author who wants to explore the thoughts and dynamics of the characters rather than one who is looking for a spanking action tale with a plot premise. The 'spanking' portion of the story is just kinky candy, the meat is making the two characters believable and eliciting the emotions one might feel if actually faced with this situation....from both sides:

A twenty-something sub boldly enters a BDSM "Charity Auction" offering themself up to the highest bidder as victim of whatever type or style of spanking scenario the winner chooses. Though relatively young, the sub has experience and is very comfortable with the idea that they will end up soundly spanked.......wishing for just such an outcome. Various Tops bid on the sub but the one who wins seems vaguely familiar to the character. Once under control of the Top, the Top reveals that they are in fact the sub's former college Professor.......the same Professor whose class the sub had failed several years before......not due to any other reason but slacking. The Professor, now retired, reveals that they were always annoyed by the wastefulness of the sub's attitude and would like nothing better than to do what they had always wished they could do back in college but legally couldn't.

My feeling is that the Top should be someone the sub truly disliked and someone they are now very reluctant to submit to. Perhaps even in the story the Top is somewhat unlikable? Through a combination of fair play at having been 'won' fair and square, and also being convinced that the Professor is in fact 'right', the sub earns a good spanking and a new respect for the teacher they once hated.

The other version of this plot that has haunted me and made it difficult to write a final story is the exact flipside to the same premise. In it the sub is the Professor and the winning Top is the younger former student.

Both versions appeal strongly to me. I love to put muself in the head of my characters and imagining myself as any of these characters is very exciting and thought-provoking. As I said, one day I WILL write a version of this story....but for now I offer it up for grabs.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 17 Feb 2010 01:27
I'll preview a couple of things I'm working on (sporadically, unfortunately)
1--a journalist uncovers an quirky event that played out in a small Texas town when some schoolgirls played a prank and asked for an alternative to suspension by invoking a rule from an ancient school charter.
2--a series of odd assaults that leave the victims with missing memory and an inability to explain their welted buttocks leads an investigator to a high Cascade village populated by descendants of a woman who was once denounced as a witch.
3--the beautiful wife of a wealthy industrialist creates trouble for her husband by shoplifting, but his chief of security suggests a plan to modify her behavior by using a troubleshooting psychologist and his team to create an experience she won't forget, a la Mission Impossible.
4--an aspiring writer retires to a rural farmhouse to escape the rat race. Next door are a group of women who stayed behind when their commune broke apart. The commune had odd ideas about maintaining domestic harmony and the women soon ask the writer for his help.

There are lots of others. I take inspiration from popular fiction and work in an angle that leads to some form of CP. You only have to take a story or plot you like and say, "ok, but what if...?"

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
canardchronique, Joechangiowa, kurospank, maroonraider, njrick
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9