LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Suggestions for new plots

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 11 Feb 2010 12:26
Sometimes it is hard to come up with a new plot for a story. I feel like I am repeating the same old story sometimes with different characters. I was wondering if there might be a place for readers to make suggestions of things they might like to see in a story.

Katie B.

blimp
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 12 Feb 2010 00:15
I have just been re-reading Vice versa by F. Anstey. A brief summary of the plot is this, father tells son, rather untruthfully, that schooldays are the happiest days of your life and if only he could once again be a boy at school rather than a middle aged man with heavy responsibilities. It is the sort of crass thing fathers have said to their sons since schools began, I even remember hearing something similar from my own dear papa about schooldays being the happiest days of your life before I was sent away to school. Anyway this particular father is actually holding something called the Garuda stone when he comes out with all this rubbish and when he hypocritically wishes, it changes him into a schoolboy, who ends up under the watchful eye of the awful Dr Grimstone and turns his son into a middle aged businessman who ends up in charge of a sweet factory. Fair swap of course!

I just thought some version of that trading places idea would be fun. Their is another story, by Edwy Searles Brooks, called Esme, about a boy who changes places with his sister. The girl ends up at a boys school and obviously the boy at a girls school. The trading places idea is one that can give a lot of fun

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 12 Feb 2010 01:10
I think current affairs can be a good place to find new ideas, it all depends on what you write. I get a lot of the Spank Shop ideas from things I see in the newspapers, etc... Sometimes TV shows are good, too. It can help with getting the idea of how you want a character to look as well.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 13 Feb 2010 00:28
kleestep1959:
if there might be a place for readers to make suggestions of things they might like to see in a story.

The problem is that there are many readers here with a wide variety of tastes. I love Blimp's idea of a 'swap' - Big John, Little John, Vice Versa, Maura's Angel, all feature that kind of thing, though I've not yet seen it in a spanking story.

For me, ideas come from overheard snatches of conversation, scenes in books, films, TV programmes where there should have been a spanking and it didn't happen!

Song titles and lyrics can provide inspiration too. Tom Jones - 'She always knows her place, She's got style, she's got grace.' or in the same song, 'She can take what I dish out, and that's not easy.'

Or The Rolling Stones:

Under my thumb
The girl who once had me down
Under my thumb
The girl who once pushed me around

It's down to me
The difference in the clothes she wears
Down to me, the change has come,
She's under my thumb.

Then there's always, 'Smack My Bitch Up!' - not quite to my taste, though!

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 13 Feb 2010 18:07
I had the same thought as kleestep when I began writing spanking stories. How many ways can you describe a hand swatting a bottom? But I've found that with patience, I'll sooner or later get a new idea (some better than others). Variety comes from setting the stories in different places and different eras. As well, different relationships between spanker and spankee: not just lovers/spouses, but relatives, master and his maid, etc. And of course that old standard, the naughty schoolgirl, can be worked many different ways.

So be patient and continue to read others' spanking stories. It also may help to read essays on what makes a spanking erotic. I've found these on the internet, and they've given me ideas.

jsanon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 13 Feb 2010 19:59
Personally, I responded to one suggestion a couple of weeks ago, quite happily, and wrote a story based upon it. So anyone who has a fantasy they would like to see written out (although every possible one has already been used, I bet), suggest it here and I think you'll find some takers.

blimp
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 13 Feb 2010 21:50
If you take a simple plot, for example, boy is warned by his mother that if he tells another lie she will give him a spanking. The next day he tells a tall story to mum and gets a good hiding. It goes without saying that everyone of us would tell an entirely different story. Some would make it funny, some poignant, some harrowing. It almost doesn't matter about the plot I feel. You could stick to one plot and make a hundred very different stories.

The problem I always have is I have an idea for a story or little scene but I just can't finish it and the story just sits there for years on my computer unfinished which is frustrating to say the least.

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 13 Feb 2010 22:08
All very helpful thoughts and ideas!!! Thanks for all who responded!!
Katie B.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 14 Feb 2010 09:39
blimp:
If you take a simple plot, for example, boy is warned by his mother that if he tells another lie she will give him a spanking.

This is my first attempt at F/m and at anything involving a child. Here goes. Maybe others would like to have a go at the same plot?

Eight year old Mark looked down at his own toes as they scuffed the carpet. "I did tidy my room, mum, honest I did!"

Mrs. Browning, a buxom woman in her early thirties, sat on his bed and looked around disbelievingly. "Hmmm - so the Lego bricks just fell out of the bucket by themselves, did they? And I suppose the the soldiers had to go on some kind of exercise? What about the cars? Wait - I know! It was such a nice day, they just had to go for a drive round the skirting board."

Mark looked up, his big brown eyes beginning to tear up. "No, mum. They didn't do it by themselves. It was - it was -" his voice lowered to a whisper, "him!"

"What him - who is him?" asked his mother, momentarily forgetting how to speak English.

"You know, mum - him." He nodded towards the wardrobe. "The closet monster!"

She sighed. "Oh, Mark, I thought we had settled that nonsense once and for all. Last week it was the alien who ate your homework; the week before it was the polar bear who stole your dinner money. These ridiculous tales have got to stop!"

So saying, she grabbed her over-imaginative little son, and draped him across her lap. In a trice, his shorts and briefs were around his ankles and the maternal hand was warming and reddening the chubby cheeks.

The squirming, yelping child pondered the unfairness of life.

Meanwhile, in the wardrobe - the closet monster giggled.

dan2bend
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 14 Feb 2010 13:20
Maybe this thought will help ... I used to write some stories for Jennifer Brooks at "Behind The Scenes". She had a number of sketches with no stories and she would send me copies of the drawings for me to create a story around the drawing. Oddly, I'd have several ideas about the same sketch!

I think sketches or drawings work better than photos as your imagination can fill in some of the details ... and our imaginations are all so different! Some of the old WARD or STANTON drawings can create some wonderful ideas.

Dan

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 9
Adrian, dund93, ebbetsjim, Fokus014, Hotscot, hundjager, JenniferHarry, katee, lesni, Officefan, Slis345
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9