LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Unfairness

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
cayenne
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 03:43
Here in fantasy, I find an element of unfairness in a story quite a turn-on. My kink is for adult/adult stories, and in these unfairness can be a difficult concept to weave into a story. Does anyone else share my enthusiasm? Or am I just sick, LOL? I'd be interested to hear of any stories where this has been incorporated successfully. I've tried to add it in to some of my stories, but it's quite a tricky thing to do...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 06:11
No, I agree, cayenne. We sometimes question the author's intentions in a story, but we realize it's fiction and it's a fantastic story none the less. Yes, I find stories like that very erotic in a way. It's kind of fun to read the comments from other authors or readers and how they feel about certain things I put in a story. I get that from people and I give that to people. No, you're not sick at all. I'm pretty sure others will tell you the same thing.

B

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 08:03
For me it's different. I usually like a story to be fair — not because I am such a nice guy, but because I get turned on by the "moral fall" that leads to a spanking, and the more deserved the spanking is, the greater the fall becomes. I do occasionally enjoy "unfair" story, but only when they are elegantly constructed and have a clear point.

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 08:05
I usually find unfairness a turn off, even in fiction. I find myself gettign annoyed with the system which has created it.

Of course sometimes I put my hypocrite's hat on and write such things, but we are all complicated in this genre aren't we?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 08:16
I try to enter a degree of fairness in my own work, but then again I can quite happily read something that is totally unfair. I like Juanone's work and they don't get much more unfair than those, but the unfairness is part of the sheer ridiculousness that makes those stories fun.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 10:39
Yes, I find some situations - in fantasy only - where, say, someone is blamed and spanked for someone else's misdeed to be a turn-on. My policewoman characters often get spanked through a combination of two factors - their naivete and their conscientiousness. Without either they would escape - although you could argue that Aashi Bhatt in "Silver, Blaise" and "The Sign of the Broken Cane" is not naive: being undercover means she has to submit to the spankings.

I find the traditional story in which someone is spanked for smoking in class, stealing, two-timing or whatever rarely a turn-on unless either the spankee seems at the start of the story to be farabove such things and there is some credible reason, which calls for some sympathy, for her error.

Outside this genre I'm a great champion of fairness!

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 12:33
If I read a tale in which a goody-goody schoolboy gets punished in error whilst the real culprit, a mischievous little scallywag gets off scot free, it really does bring a smile to my face. Don`t know why but it just does and does even though I know better but some things are best accepted just as they are.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 17:46
DannySwottem5:
If I read a tale in which a goody-goody schoolboy gets punished in error whilst the real culprit, a mischievous little scallywag gets off scot free, it really does bring a smile to my face.

Then you should check out STRIPES.

Actually I tend to use unfairness quite a bit, but in several different contexts. If someone is "undercover" in a drama, that person may have to endure punishment for the good of the mission. FALLS CREEK WOMEN'S PRISON is an example. So is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. Also sometimes one character may have to "cover" for another as in ANNE OF WULFSTEDT. Sometimes a noble act brings unfair punishment as in A PRINCESS OF VERNONIA. Finally someone can be the victim of a set-up as in FRIDAY DETENTION.

As I think about it, I have a lot more examples of this but I'll leave it to readers who may be interested to ask me. Just shoot me a pop-up.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 18:47
Or pop you a shoot-up.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 18:58
Or, shoot, just pop up and ask me.

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
bluepencil, Derrick30, DjZolt, Hotscot, Lizchurch, Nmart, philphil123, saripas, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9