LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Authors... How Do You Write?

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
billboard
Male Author

USA
#61 | Posted: 26 Feb 2012 04:01
CK needs his women to be the way mine are and for the same reasons, I think. What would be the point of being disciplined by an immoral or a vindictive person? I know that I could feel good about submitting to a CK female lead. I also know I'd "get my money's worth," if I did so.

As for the characters written by ~Sar~, I could never pull off writing about the women she writes about. Her women clearly DON'T feel guilt - nor do they acquiesce politely. Saradora women fight like tigers. The fact that I couldn't write her characters doesn't mean I can't enjoy reading them. Spencer in the "Gonna Spank You Hard" series is one of my all-time favorites.

I like that you both find your characters surprise you as they evolve. That to me is what makes writing fun.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 26 Feb 2012 06:50
If you can keep a character going for a series you can develop them as you go and give them depth and history. I've tried to do that with Andrea and Kimberley in the Spank Shop series, and I even find that some of the other peripheral characters like Tania and Gabrielle grow and change as they flip in and out of the stories.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#63 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 04:35
Sometimes I get an idea for the whole of a story. More often, I think of a title and let the story develop from that. I currently have about 15 of these titles or ideas stored in my blog's draft area. Calling them "drafts" is a little bit grand though, as all are just the titles or a few words at best. A couple of these items are not spanking related, just sexy story ideas, so are not suitable for the Library or the blog. I don't know where they'll end up if they become full stories.

Right now the muse is not strong, so at best I only have one idea being worked into a story at a time. Fortunately, I am able to post suitable items from my back catalogue here while I wait for the muse to return.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 04:41
cayenne:
I am able to post suitable items from my back catalogue here while I wait for the muse to return

Resorting to THAT old trick, eh? I suppose I could try that as well, but that means rehabbing the old stories that I'm otherwise uncomfortable submitting. That's more work that writing something new.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#65 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 04:46
Yes, it's an old trick but at least it gives me a chance to tidy up wayward punctuation, etc. It's all I can do at the moment anyway, as there would be no stories from me otherwise. I think I'm just a bit tired at the moment...

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 7
Azarga, brushonthebare, chris27, Derrick30, Februs, KatiePie, littleb, Nickf, tarzan, timthetum, trojan1a
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9