library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Apologies and Thanks

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 30 Dec 2011 14:35
Since December 21st, my husband's birthday, and through the Christmas period, I have received a staggering number of comments. I'm afraid I just cannot find the time to answer every one individually as I would like to. So my sincere thanks to all who took the time to read and comment, particularly those who featured in my Christmas Day in the Library poem - and thanks for not bringing a law suit!

Have a Guid New Year when it comes!

Slainte!

blimp
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 30 Dec 2011 20:28
My lawyers are looking into it at the moment !! Gosh I wouldn't like to be in your shoes!! I can fit comfortably into an armchair never mind a sofa!! I am not the one that gorges on cow pies and tatties I will have you know!! Still as it is the festive season I may settle out of court for a crate of single malt! Oh and a packet of crisps please!

PS Have a Braw Noo Year Lassie!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 30 Dec 2011 20:32
Linda, I believe they all know how appreciative you are. Your stories are well worth commenting on. Have a great New Year.

B

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 Dec 2011 21:53
I would hardly be the one to complain since, if I was the one giving the toast, I must have had some good scotch at hand.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 2 Jan 2012 02:34
Yep, it was a fun party (and it looks like I got to be spanked!) Why would I complain?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 5 Jan 2012 03:49
No apologies necessary. The only one I would have expected is if you'd left me out of the poem. Glad to see you writing!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
aske1999, banaani, BashfulBob, greengold, maroonraider, thepreacherswife
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9