LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

My next spankee...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
SNM
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 03:29
Heya, LSF. I'm about to write a short story, the title being "Constant Pain." I have it all worked out, except for the main character and spankee. There are two possibilities, so I'm putting it to a vote.

1. A shy, inexperienced eighteen year old girl.

2. A frustrated, 45 year old divorcee woman.

So far, I have one vote for girl and one vote for woman. The story works the same either way, but the details will all be different. Let me hear what you think.

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 03:45
Constant pain, at least to me, would be best served by the 45 year old divorcee. The frustration combined with the divorce seems to already shout constant pain.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#3 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 04:34
I agree with Arcane359 the title does fit way better with the frustrated 45yr old woman scenario. But of course either would work well and whatever one you go with I'm sure it will be an excellent story

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 09:44
At my age no contest-the 45yo wins every time. The thought of spanking somebody about half my children's age is now pure fantasy in school type stories. (I still enjoy those btw)
Besides which you can use the life experiences and possible world weariness of the older woman to good advantage.
But its entirely the authors' decision.

All power to your pen-that should probably be keyboard but it doesn't sound right!

Jim

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 14:23
Def the older woman

blimp
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 14:54
Ah as it is fantasy my vote is for the younger woman. You might as well be hung for a lamb as as a sheep!! Or is it meant to be the other way around? Certainly I wouldn't even be asking the question if it was my story. The forty five year old would be in the kitchen hopefully making us a nice pot of tea!

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 14:58
This is great!
I can say that I agree with everyone else -
the 45 year old, definitely

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 17:09
My vote is for youth. It is, after all, our future...odd, I thought the future of middle-aged people was old age and so on.

It depends on the story, but maybe she's learning to love the constant pain.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#9 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 20:01
Definitely "a shy, inexperienced eighteen year old girl". Usually much more spankable and, we frustrated, 45 + year old married man need a little eye candy.

sharky001
Male Member

Mozambique
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 22:37
I also vote for the 18 yr old - wish I was the one getting spanked.......

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
bluepencil, Bluke, Goodgulf, Ramus, Stredlie
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9