Favourite sharing

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 19 Jul 2011 02:50
Februs:
there a way to share your own favourites apart from posting about them on the forum here

So, PattyG, please share!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 19 Jul 2011 03:18
So rick & PattyG. I'll share six of mine it you two share six of yours. Deal?

ps: that means other peoples stories rick. Grin.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 Jul 2011 03:32
twisted8:
So rick & PattyG. I'll share six of mine it you two share six of yours. Deal?

Deal! And I won't even include any of my own stories.

Here we go (in no particular order):

Mystery of the Baton Rouge, by Alex B (does storytelling get any better?)
The Oldest Profession, by ruegirl (one of my favorite authors)
The Characters Are Revolting, by Quillis (you know how I like quirky)
Dance for Me, by saradora (which earned one of those coveted little red circles)
A Little Bit of America, by J. Wackford Colton (a Winter Contest entry)
The Explorer's Daughter, by Linda (who has promised a sequel - give her some encouragement)

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 19 Jul 2011 04:11
I currently have over 370 stories on my 'Fav's' list so putting up only six is difficult. But here goes.

1. Indenture, by John Benson. A dark look at future slavery, spanking, and the possibility of love.

2. The Secret Attitude Adjustment Squad, by Abberbabber. Great little non-consensual judicial/parental spanking store. You will want to quit your job and join the squad.

Two short series.

3. The Graduate Assistant, by Quillis. All of the aspects of the spanking fetish in one good story. HOT!

4. Fallen Star, by Iamreadonly2. There is enough spanking megatonage here to level most major cities! These are the kinda stories that brought us here in the first place. Smoking Hot!!!

Two 'Machine Stories'. A sub-genre I always like and out of many really good examples on the site I choose these two.

5. Abby & The Green Machine, by Iamreadonly2. I have the assurances of the main character that she approved the story. Highly erotic!

6. Traffic Stop Machine, by otkgirl. Only in Texas and one of four (so far) excellent machine stories from our very own otkgirl.

Bonus Section. Just because.

7. A Celebrity Punished, by PoppaMark. A dark tale of judicial punishment by one of the under appreciated writers on the site.

8. Getting Ready For the Spanking Party, by flopsybunny. You have to promise yourself not to read the comments first. You will be doing yourself a favor, trust me. The indomitable flopsy at her best!

9. The Stolen Locket, by Katie B. Read this one cold from one of the best round here. It'll make you smile all over yourself.

Alright PattyG. Your turn. And anyone else if you dare to show your inner Spanko. Come on. Ya know you want too! Grin!

mati
Female Member

Germany
#5 | Posted: 19 Jul 2011 09:13
Favourite serials:
Flogmaster: Erin's Adventures
DJBlack: The Academy
DJB and Flopsybunny: The Prophecy
TheEnglishMaster: The Girls of Cropton Hall
RHumphries: Woody back to school
Kimmy: Rob and Sabrina

Some of my favourite Stories:
Linda: Discipline with Love
Flogmaster: A Beautiful Girl
TheEnglishMaster: Seat-Warmers Unlimited
Janine: Tough Choices
Phil K: First Date
Jeanny: A Purrfect Day, Birthday Spanking, Blessed dark (and all of her other stories)

Favourite Fun stories:
Flopsybunny: Country Life
Rick Marlowe: Sarah of the CSA

And many, many more......

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 19 Jul 2011 16:25
This is like Desert Island Discs!

The Scoutmaster's Wife - Arthur James Blimp
Dirty School Pants - Grace Brackenbridge
Trick or Treat Danny - Paris Annette Moreau
Sending a Message - Grace Brackenbridge
Ghost Town - Goodgulf
Oh No Headmaster - Kephren

If I had to choose one of my own it would be my latest - Asian Boy - J Wackford Colton

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 24 Jul 2011 00:09
Come on all you Spanko's and LSF regulars. We need to hear more from you on this thread!!!!!!!!!!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 24 Jul 2011 01:04
It changes too often. One thing that doesn't is that Paris Morreau's Danny stories and Daria Little Dusty and Debbie stories remain among my favourite serials. I also always remember Juanone's brilliant Or as one of best ever stories. I can't find them anymore and I doubt they're still around, but there were 3 stories that inspired the Spank Shop and for that I will be forever grateful.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 24 Jul 2011 01:39
I don't have a favorites list; I prefer to leave a comment rather than favoriting. I do have some favorite authors though:

Flopsybunny: If there's one thing about spanking literature that pisses me off, its when the writing takes itself too seriously. Flopsy is one author who I have never, ever, ever had that problem with. Flopsy has a knack for combining memorable, well-rounded characters with totally inane and tongue-in-cheek situations, and she isn't stingy on the titillation when its time for the paddle to come out at the end of the story. Some of flopsybunny's work is spanking fiction with comedy; the rest is comedy with some spanking. I love all of it.

AuntCarla: Carla's work has a way of being prim and proper, but simultaneously absolutely naughty and debauched. What strikes me the most about Carla's characters is that they are not only memorable and interesting, but also very relatable; multifaceted people who aren't always sure themselves of what to make of their own actions. The punishments are also quite severe and the doms shameless, which always piques my interest.

rollin: I've been reading rollin's work since I was young enough to get kicked off of sites like this one, and he's still probably my favorite spanking writer. Creativity, plot twists, experimentation in genre and premise, and some of the most competently titillating descriptions I've encountered. I had rollin's work in mind when I first started writing my own spanking fiction, and he remains one of my biggest influences. Rollin also wins bonus points for the random scientific, legal, and historical facts that he works into his stories; smut has rarely been so educational.

Honorable mentions go to Rick Marlowe, Jack Crawford, Janine, JGH57, PhillK, Medici, and Tales. Another of my favorite authors is Mars1, or OnMars, but unfortunately she isn't in the library.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#10 | Posted: 24 Jul 2011 09:31
I have not been here very long, and I sincerely hope that the best stories are those I haven't read yet! Anyhow, here are some of the stories I have truly enjoyed so far (I have probably forgotten some that I liked equally well).

MrMcSpank: The Summer of 71
Rollin: Anne of Wulfstedt (a short serial)
billboard: Cleansing Confession (and many more)
Sue Thomas: Crossing the Line (once you have started, you may as well read the rest of her stuff)
Kephren: I am Waiting to be Caned
DJ Black: The Queen's Official Spanker
Rick Marlowe: The Spanking Bug
TheEnglishMaster: Much Ado About Spanking
PhilK: First Date
Jools: The Big Overseas Experience

I would also like to add two poems:

Janine: Once Upon a Website
Linda: The Creation

As she has already been mentioned, I would like to recall how Daria Little's stories used to brighten my days in the nineties (I haven't dared looking at her stories here yet). Another favorite of mine is Carolina Jim, whose stories are not here, but can be found (on and off!) at Laura's Spanking Corner.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Elodie, JakeRingo, kattjames, knicks604, mobblers, spankingvixen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9