library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

To Crimson and others interested:

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Jan 2010 01:57
If it is not inappropriate to do so, I would like to post a link to my very small private site which contains some stories of a D/s BDSM nature in addition to my own art and photos. For those who enjoy my style and enjoy stories involving more than just spanking, please feel free to visit my web site, the link to it can be found on my author page.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Jan 2010 16:29
Since I'm personally mentioned in this thread's title, I obviously should respond. I did check out your site, looked at the artwork (which was well done) and read a few additional stories (that aren't yet on this site). Quite a bit of your artwork was familiar, I'd seen it at other places on the 'net (and it also explained why I found your screen name vaguely familiar when I began reading your stories on this site). [Spoilers...]****** Of the stories I hadn't read already, I probably enjoyed "Secret's Out" the most, partially because I liked the illustration of the over-the-lap couch spanking on it--the clever contrast (also mentioned in the dialogue) of making the spankee as comfortable as possible in all ways except for the bonfire blazing on his bare behind. Interesting how the neighbor lady worked her way into becoming almost a co-equal disciplinarian (with the wife) of the doubly-disciplined husband. I'm fond of stories in which the main female spanker ends up getting assistance from other women in the controlling and chastising of her male partner, and of course at some level of awareness he ends up liking that arrangement... --C.K.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 10 Jan 2010 05:38
Thank you Crimson. I addressed this to you specifically because from your comments on my stories here, i felt you might enjoy the site more than most. I sincerely appreciate the visit and the response.

Oddly enough, whenever I recommend someone to my site, I invariably recommend "Secret's Out" as the first story for them to try. It is my absolute favorite and I feel if they don't like that one, they won't like any of the others.

And 'yes' my art tends to pop up in a lot of places.......even without my knowledge and permission. I find the use of my art without permission to be flattering but also rude since I will almost always give permission for use with credit whenever asked. The thing is ..........I am usually never asked and rarely credited.

medici
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 10 Jan 2010 11:25
Is it me being exceptionally thick? But I can't seen to see the link to your site.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 10 Jan 2010 15:21
medici:
Is it me being exceptionally thick? But I can't seen to see the link to your site.

If you go to his author page, either by clicking on his name from one of the pages showing his stories or select KDPierre from the "Select Author" dropdown list (found to the right of the main menu) you should see the word "website" with a small icon next to it. That's the link you need.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 13
andwewent, derekjster, miliniun, Pembridge06, Seabee49, Seymourauto, taxman351, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9