The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Three Cheers For Linda

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 15 May 2011 19:15
As many of you know, Linda has been working with us behind the scenes as a Library Admin. She joined us at a time when we had a backlog of several thousand stories still to validate and has made a very significant contribution by validating a staggering number of stories - 3,510 to be precise (and 312 re-validations).

We are sorry that a change in family circumstances means she can no longer devote the time to continue in her role, but we take this opportunity to say a big thank you to her for her wonderful contribution.

Following on from the tradition of retirement gifts, we bought her a gold watch but when we took the paper off, we found it was made of chocolate, so Pink and I ate it ...

Anyway, please let us all be upstanding with raised glasses and bottoms, and join us for a rousing cheer.

Thank you Linda! We'll miss you in the staff room but look forward to seeing you at one of the readers desks in the library.

blimp
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 15 May 2011 21:21
All those wild degenerate parties, excessive alcohol intake, hurling snowballs at innocent passers by!! I bet you wont miss it a bit and it will be nice to be able to take the padlocks off of your drinks cabinet!! Cheers! Here's tae yer lassie!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 May 2011 21:31
Many thanks to you, Linda! That total IS staggering! Or... is the staggering due to consumption of vast quantities of alcohol? Either way, we salute you and wish you well as you're carted off to the Librarians' Retirement Home.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 May 2011 00:47
Thanks Linda. You will be missed.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#5 | Posted: 16 May 2011 01:17
My very best wishes Linda and thanks and well done for all the hard work and effort you have obviously put in.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 16 May 2011 01:20
The best to you Linda, I know you helped me out a few times and I want to express my appreciation for helping me and doing all the validation work. Your great and we all wish you the best.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 16 May 2011 01:50
Thank you, Linda! We appreciate you as a person and we appreciate your efforts which contributed to this being the best spanking story site on the internet. Best wishes.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 16 May 2011 02:02
Linda was the first person whom I ever sent a pop-up to, and the second to ever comment on a story of mine. She was my validating mentor too.
As Grammar Nazis go, she's Kommandant, and just as well - keeping standards impeccable here for so long.
We must all be vigilant now for stray apostrophes, because the one who could locate and destroy them in seconds from phenomenal distances will be our guide no more. 'Tis a deeply worrying phase we are entering, but I wish you very well, dear Linda. Long may you thrive, and may you stay forever young.

TEM

pierced8x
Female Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 16 May 2011 02:14
Three Cheers are in order, according to Flopsy:

Cheers! (That's one)
Cheersse! (Dats two)
Beers! (Who's buyin!?)

I love this site and it turns out that's probably a lot of your fault!
Thanks for all of your work!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 16 May 2011 02:45
Congrats on your demotion Linda, and (seriously) thanks for all of your hard work. You have helped make a big change here. It is truly appreciated.

I hope you will still find time be a regular here?

Guy

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
Alef, Balor, BashfulBob, BrownBottom, Heaton, michelledul, mobblers, Nelon, oxford
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9