LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Audible message receipt

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 04:30
Probably not of interest to the majority but for those who might have left themselves on the Activity page of the Library while they're farm building on Facebook or away from the pc feeding their snake, you can now switch on an audible indication that you've received a message.

By default this facility is disabled but it you want to enable it you will need to click on the icon just to the left of the question mark Help icon at the top of your message archive which is accessed by clicking the Msgs button from the main menu. Clicking on the icon a second time will toggle the facility back off again and so forth.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 04:33
A great addition, thanks Februs. Also good that it can be switched on and off as required

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 09:47
Farming snakes? Whatever next?
Just shows how versatile are library members!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 10:01
Februs:
Probably not of interest to the majority but for those who might have left themselves on the Activity page of the Library while they're farm building on Facebook or away from the pc feeding their snake, you can now switch on an audible indication that you've received a message.

Oh that is a relief because I resemble that remark and was missing messages since the new system started... Thanks Febs, I take back at least one insult or bad name I called you yesterday

PinkAngel off to facebook to farm

tfs
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 17:01
Going from strength to strength! Do you ever sleep?

tfs

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 25 May 2011 08:02
That sure is a sexy message notice. Whom, may I ask, recorded the message?

PinkAngel

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 25 May 2011 08:55
twisted8:
Whom, may I ask, recorded the message?

Pass, I guess it is generic... but I would prefer a sexy male voice myself, are you up for recording it Twisted?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 25 May 2011 08:58
twisted8:
Whom, may I ask, recorded the message?

I promised not to tell ...but - it was Februs

PinkAngel

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 25 May 2011 09:08
flopsybunny:
it was Februs

Was he dressed as Febretta again?

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 25 May 2011 10:01
Ah. Now I understand. Nothing sounds quite as sexy as a cross dressing wizard geek. Febretta you say Pink? It is very ah.........shall we say invigorating to have that low contralto voice tell me I have a message while reading spanko short stories! Grin!

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 13
canth256, CarolinaPaddler, Chuck36, golfer51, katee, SAW1968, spanker30, talllus, TheRealMrT, TomTop, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9