LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Author page button

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 19:59
All being well, authors shown now find they have a small additional button labelled 'AP' in between the 'Select Author' and 'Logout' menu items. When clicked it should take you directly to your author page. At some point I might try and replace the slightly obscure 'AP' abbreviation with an icon of some sort but for now it's 'AP'. Hopefully, this addition will be slightly more popular than the new 'Select Author' feature which has gone down like a hole in lifeboat ...

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 21:57
<<which has gone down like a hole in lifeboat ... >>

It's not the end of civilization as we know it, Februs. But before, when I had a vague idea of an author's name I was seeking, I would scan through all the author names until I recognized it. Can't do that now.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 22:03
Cal33:
It's not the end of civilization as we know it, Februs. But before, when I had a vague idea of an author's name I was seeking, I would scan through all the author names until I recognized it. Can't do that now.

See previous post in this thread re the forthcoming Author table ... so you will be able to do it just from a different part of the site.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 22:42
Februs:
authors shown now find they have a small additional button labelled 'AP' in between the 'Select Author' and 'Logout' menu items.

My cup runneth over Februs! That is something I asked for months ago, but had forgotten about. In my opinion, the new "fill in the blank" system made it easier, not harder to get to my author page. The new author pages will take care of the "other" issue.

Just as a vague suggestion; could the "AP" icon go up in the upper right hand corner next to our log-in names? Perhaps the name itself could be made click-able?

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
caretaker79, haganbrns, Heike, Heroth, joedoakes, oldwrangler2, ShineHerPants
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9