The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Delayed story loading

Page  Page 4 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#31 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 11:25
Get well very soon flops!!

Meanwhile you can be sure that your sherry is quite safe I make no promises about your vimto or your chocolate stash though!!

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 12:40
I can't belive I missed this thread entirely. PLEASE, all my best to our friend, the Bunny. I have high hopes that everything will be well very soon. I agree there is plenty to read while she recovers, which is the most important. I might add that while Pink is into the vimto and your chocolate, your lucky the sherry is too far away for me. GET WELL SOON !!!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 12:44
Please send my best wishes to Flopsy.
I hope she enjoys the morphine more than I did- nightmarish dreams and snakes and things coming out of the wall!

blimp
Male Author

England
#34 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 13:00
I am sorry to hear that Flopsy is in hospital. I do hope she gets better soon. Please wish her all the best, Februs.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#35 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 13:01
Dear flopsy,
I send my very best wishes for a speedy recovery.
I'm sure that everyone will be on their best behaviour
with Pink in charge
... and rest assured that your stock of Vimto is safe from this direction!

kephren
Male Author

England
#36 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 13:58
Give Flopsy my very best wishes again, and a Keffy hug next time you visit Februs, that sweet lady is worth her weight in gold to all of us here. here's hoping and praying that she gets well soon, it wont be the same without her.

(Thinks! Pinks is in charge! Oh No! I best mind my P's and Q's she don't suffer fools gladly!)

Ha ha best wishes Keffy

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#37 | Posted: 28 Mar 2011 06:52
I only read this thread now. I hope Flopsy is better, keep us posted Februs and transmit her my best wishes.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#38 | Posted: 28 Mar 2011 09:53
Have you a bulletin Februs? Flopsy is very much in all our thoughts.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 28 Mar 2011 13:31
Lincoln:
Have you a bulletin Februs? Flopsy is very much in all our thoughts.

I do have an update although there seems to be two very different version of events. One version which I have been given suggests that flopsy has today 'escaped' from hospital by fastening together a number of bed sheets and then effectively abseiling down the outside of the hospital wall. The other that she was merely discharged by the hospital and has now been put on the waiting list for cholecystectomy (surgical gallbladder removal). Either way, I can report she is now back at home once more and should be putting in an appearance shortly.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#40 | Posted: 28 Mar 2011 14:12
Excellent news....though I think she was merely discharged after the hospital could not find her after she tied the bedsheets together and scaled down the outside wall. The mere discharge story is most like the hospital trying to cover up their many errors.

Regardless it is great news Flopsy is home and coming back to the library, there are a lot of laughs here and you know they say laughing can cure many things.

Page  Page 4 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 3
Calibos, Ditte, filmbuff, oxford, rabbitrun, Ree, spanker30, stprag
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9