LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Popup message viewer changes

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Mar 2011 17:32
Have made a number of changes to the popup message viewer, some cosmetic but also a couple of functions have been added. It is now possible to view just those messages which have been sent or just those which have been received, either for all your messages or just those from, or to, a particular individual.

In addition, it is now possible to access all your previous messages not just up to the last 300.

Messages which are older than (still to be decided but probably...) 3 months will be automatically culled but should you wish to keep certain messages indefinitely you can now mark them for 'storage'. Stored messages will appear on their own page and will not be automatically deleted once they are 3 months old or more.

If any/all the above is confusing there is 'Help' text now built into the popup message viewer.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 Mar 2011 19:13
Amazing. You think to fix things I didn't think were broken, or not entirely put together any way. Thanks much for all your hard work.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 14 Mar 2011 21:06
Thanks so much for helping organise my muddles for me!
It's like having someone tidy my office - even my mind?!
Thank you very much, Febs, you're brilliant.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 14 Mar 2011 22:01
Amazing, Februs - truly amazing. Thank you.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 02:41
Februs:
Stored messages will appear on their own page and will not be automatically deleted once they are 3 months old or more.

Have the messages older than three months already been deleted, or will we get a chance to review before they are deleted? If so, how long do we have?

beth83
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 03:00
All of the features you have put into pop up messages are great, and to think you don't charge for membership to this wonderful library. Thanks so much for all you do for us.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 03:56
njrick:
Have the messages older than three months already been deleted, or will we get a chance to review before they are deleted? If so, how long do we have?

Nothing has been deleted as yet .. probably won't actually start the automatic culling for at least a month to give people a chance to see if they want to save anything.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 04:01
Februs:
probably won't actually start the automatic culling for at least a month to give people a chance to see if they want to save anything.

Great. Now to start the tedious process of deciding what has archival value.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
Artemishel, CarolinaPaddler, kanestrokes, Simonden
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9