The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New author - Kephren

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Jan 2011 17:37
Please give a warm welcome to our latest author, Kephren, who is new to the LSF but certainly not new to the world of spanking fiction having penned a substantial body of work which we will be loading over the coming weeks.

We have begun the loading process with a couple of serials .. 'Calamity Jane' and 'Island Justice'.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 20 Jan 2011 17:40
I remember.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 20 Jan 2011 17:52
As most veterans of this board know, Island Justice was authored by me. I truly doubt that any other author would have a main character named "Rollin". We really can't have this.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 20 Jan 2011 20:23
I have read a number of Kephren's stories scattered around the web over the past dozen or so years and am very pleased to see that they will all be in an easily available place.
Some are extremely good.
I can make no comment about Island Justice though.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 20 Jan 2011 20:29
rollin:
As most veterans of this board know, Island Justice was authored by me. I truly doubt that any other author would have a main character named "Rollin". We really can't have this.

The matter has now been satisfactorily dealt with between Kephren and Rollin.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 20 Jan 2011 20:53
I don't recall the name"KEPHREN." I must have missed this author. And.....I thought that I knew almost all of the older established authors.

kephren
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 20 Jan 2011 21:32
I unreservedly Apologize to Rollin what he says is true about " Island Justice" It is his work which I liked so much I copied to my PC for reading and years later wrote my own similar story entitled "Rough Justice in Africa" which although similar in theme is my own work, and was the one intended to be posted here.

I will ask the moderators to remove this one and I apologize to Rollin for the mix up, and despite what it must look like it was never my intention to plagiarize his work.

I have written hundreds of Spanking stories over the past twenty years and this is the first time I made such a silly mistake, by posting the wrong one instead of mine. I have sent Rollin a personal apology and givenm him a copy of my own story.

Kephren

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 20 Jan 2011 21:56
Welcome Kephren. I guess I don't get around enough on the web, because you are quite new to me. I am looking forward to reading your work.

(I am really glad we had this little discussion about "Island Justice". It seems that I am now writing the third part to a serial that I had provisionally titled "Island Justice". Now to think up a new title!)

Guy

rollin
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 20 Jan 2011 22:57
Ok, I think we got that all sorted out. I apologize for over reacting, but when you see a story of yours with another claiming to be its author, well...I went all Sonny Corleone. I think that takeaway from this is that you should never post something where authorship is in doubt, or at the very least explain that you are not the author, but the story was so good you wanted to share it. I'm flattered that this was apparently the case here. I too have stories on my hard drive written by persons unknown, many of them very good ones. But I won't publish or post them here because Februs and Flopsy and everyone are rigorous about obtaining author permission. That's as it should be.

Note to Guy. Titles are not copyrightable but perhaps confusion could be avoided by choosing a different one. I know that Ross and I both have stories entitled "Atonement".

kephren
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 21 Jan 2011 09:55
Thanks Rollin for accepting my apology, I know how hard it is to believe that someone can post a story not their own by mistake but that is what happened.

I had saved from only chapter 4 of your story for reading, so didn't have the Authors name. Then several years later wrote mu own Story "Rough Justice in Africa" on a similar theme as I liked yours so much, and whilst there are similarities when you read mine it is very different being set in Africa, and with entirely different characters. The original of mine was only ever posted on SIN.

When I was asked later to provide a Justice based story for Classics, I searched for the one I had written years earlier and found your original still in my own story file, and believing it to be mine posted it.

Only yesterday when you quite rightly pointed out that it was yours did I search my Computer and find my story in my other authors files instead of yours. Which is why I came to select the wrong one.

Again I apologize unreservedly for this stupid error as I abhor plagiarism in any shape or form and to fall foul of copyright rules myself is a very bitter pill to swallow.

Sincerely Yours kephren

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
GEML66, jimisim, rastorone79, yuntsuchen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9